Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: FISHING REPORT LAKES OAHE/SHARPE PIERRE AREA AND UPDATED SPORTS SHOW INORMATION  (Read 4188 times)

Offline Hutch

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Fishing & Hunting South Dakota's Lake Oahe and Lake Sharpe
The river (Sharpe) below the dam in Pierre is open and local fishermen that are going out are catching real nice fish all the way down to stony point on jigs minnows primarily. Guide Bob Propst Jr has been getting some nice limits of walleye about every time out. Ice fishing up on Oahe Is spotty but more numbers of bigger fish are being caught.

I WILL BE DOING THE BACK HILLS EXPO AND SPORTS SHOW THIS FRIDAY THE 14TH THRU SUNDAY THE 16TH IN RAPID CITY. I WILL ALSO BE DOING A SEMINAR ON FISHING THE PIERRE AREA (OAHE/SHARPE) ON SAT THE 15th IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA I WILL HAVE MY BOOTH THERE SO STOP BY AND VISIT OR COME BY THE SEMINAR FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON THE FISHERY THIS YEAR.

Another piece of local information for those planning trips to Pierre:

SPRING CREEK MARINA HAS BEEN PURCHASED BY THE STATE SO BOOKING CABINS THERE WILL REQUIRE GOING THRU THE GF&PARKS WEB SITE. THEY ARE TRYING TO LEASE OUT THE BAIT/CAFE/BAR BUT IF THEY DON'T IT WILL BE CABINS ONLY. YOU WILL HAVE TO CHECK WITH THE STATE TO FIND OUT WHAT IS AVAILABLE.

I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO VISITING WITH ANY ONE COMING TO THE BLACK HILLS SHOW. IT IS ALWAYS A GREAT ONE.

HUTCH'S GUIDE SERVICE

Hutch
Good fishing Hutch