Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Spear Hole Identification (Warning Vulgar Language)  (Read 5395 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Evidently, the guy was clearly pissed.
So, be careful while traveling on the hard water!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
people that don't mark their spear hole are just plain ass's..  and those are the same one's who leave a block of ice on the surface too!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya how dangerous.  Must not have a very big brain.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
people that don't mark their spear hole are just plain ass's..  and those are the same one's who leave a block of ice on the surface too!!!

And swiss-cheese the ice with a 10" auger. Kids legs go in those holes, and they also break ankles.  :angry2:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

And swiss-cheese the ice with a 10" auger. Kids legs go in those holes, and they also break ankles.  :angry2:
its not only kids legs...……..I know for a fact!!!!!!!!!! and it smarts!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
totally agree. on the cabin lake I rarely mark the hole because of the lack of people on it...……..but Always ANN I mean always throw my block back in!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have even stepped into one of my 9" holes.  Dead center and went all of the way to my knee.  Hurt some and got wet with very cold water, but I looked around to see if anyone was watching.  LOL

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Agreed,its all about them... same ass wipes that park at a gas station in front of a gas pump to run inside to buy? f --- everyone else or drive at night with high beams on ,or no lights on during low light or inclimate weather...bunch of knuckle heads

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Agreed,its all about them... same ass wipes that park at a gas station in front of a gas pump to run inside to buy? f --- everyone else or drive at night with high beams on ,or no lights on during low light or inclimate weather...bunch of knuckle heads

Sadly that's our society these days :pouty:, for 3/4 of 'em it's all me, me, me.  :doah: :mad1: Might even be higher than that in the under 40 crowd. :crazy:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
That's evident everywhere. Especially the commercials....buy a phone because you can take slo-mo selfies with it? Ahh gawd......... :doah:

https://dailycommercials.com/apple-slofie-apple-slow-mo-selfie/
« Last Edit: January 01/20/20, 10:59:16 AM by Rebel SS »