Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: morning doves  (Read 1357 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I haven't had crap for birds for a while now. right now I have a half dozen morning doves out back.

awesome!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: there feeding on the ground around my feeders going in and out of my pine tree!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
My doves have been gone since early november but robins are still hanging in my cedar trees gobbling up the cedar berries,gold finches that stayed turned brown last month but sure are hungry these days,thinned out my squirrel population as they were feeding heavy on my sunflower seeds

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I have 6 pairs of doves still hanging around, several finches (15 to 20 at a time), crap ton of blue jays, 2 sets of cardinals, a few wood peckers and an a palliated (the read heads have not been back yet)
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!