Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Corona virus update~  (Read 1918 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
And sadly we're not talking about the beverage with a lime....kinda suspected this,as china could wipe out all of us with out pulling the trigger,news  last weekend had folks(chinese americans) back from visiting china said its 100 times worst than what the chinese are admitting too,1000's of people have died already with many 1000's sick,scary deal

ForAmerica
Yesterday at 5:09 AM ·
The deadly animal-borne coronavirus spreading globally may have originated in a laboratory in the city of Wuhan linked to China’s covert biological weapons program, said an Israeli biological warfare analyst.
The deadly animal-borne coronavirus spreading globally may have originated in a laboratory in the city of Wuhan linked to China’s covert biological weapons program, said an Israeli biological warfare analyst.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
It was inserted into eggrolls and jasmine rice....... :rolleyes:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL,kinda as pigs living in their hootch gives us swine flu,chickens in the hootch gives us avian flu so someone laced the mexican beer,damn illegals,guy can't have any fun.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I figured they would hide it as long as they could until it got out to the world and they couldn't hide it any longer.  People are expendable over there to that government.  Now we will all have to pay for it. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Bringing a planeload of people back from Wuhan, and it's stopping in Anchorage. Hmmm....why there?  Gonna be just like the movie "the Thing?" Would we ever know?
                                       🏃‍♂️

« Last Edit: January 01/28/20, 05:09:24 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Bringing a planeload of people back from Wuhan, and it's stopping in Anchorage. Hmmm....why there?  Gonna be just like the movie "the Thing?" Would we ever know?
                                       🏃‍♂️

maybe less people to expose? in alaska compared to big city airports.and no chinese food in anchorage....

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't think its some big conspiracy. Nor was the "Spanish" flu in 1918 which started in Kansas. That wiped out 50 million people worldwide. I hope they can contain this one.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I remember the Hong Kong Flu of the late sixties.........killed a ton of people. Everyone here was really afraid, I remember it was pretty scary for me as a kid. Every sniffle or cough set my Mom off....I wouldn't recommend reading Stephen King's The Stand right now...
« Last Edit: January 01/30/20, 03:47:49 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
And then there was swine flu that we all got shots for.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And then there was swine flu that we all got shots for.

I didn't. 🐷

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ch 6 also said the deaths were on an uptick. Their favorite word. Used 10 times per newscast. Then the weather guy uses it 5 times.

https://www.kaaltv.com/news/virus-epidemic-illness-outbreak-medical-disease-medical-expert/5629095/?cat=10151

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
They stole it from the stock market.   There even used to be something called the "uptick rule". 

More useless information for your edification.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You already said that. Edification begats emancipation from stupefication.   :bonk:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

:mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!