Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Gator cookout!  (Read 1956 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have lived in New Orleans 3 times but when fall came I couldn't resist moving back here to MN.  BUT I regret I never got to go gator hunting.  I would love to do that.  AND I would also love to try some gator.  I may have to order some some day.  Well here is a great cookout with a gator.  AND lots of other stuff too.  All good stuff!  https://youtu.be/uZhnpAhYmb0

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I had some 'gator at the state fair three years ago. It was awful. Also gave me the roaring poops for about two days. Think it was fulla 'gator E-coli.  :puke:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Had some a couple times, don't remember where exactly. Nothin special, what I had.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well then hows about a pizza burger.  https://youtu.be/foZ-qN1or9U

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I had a sample platter down in  Branson Missouri  some years ago.  I was at the original Outback restaurant down there.  Had a bunji jump outside of their restaurant which I went on after a few Foster lagers they served in a large mug in a tin pot filled with ice.  Most tasted like chicken but a couple tasted a little fishy.  People down south like gators but I can do without.  If I lived down there I probably would be used to gator and they would be in my smoker also.  good luck.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
only interest i'd have in gators, or snakes for that matter is there hide...................pair of boots and a wallet made outta dat hide!!!!!!!!!!  :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
only interest i'd have in gators, or snakes for that matter is there hide...................pair of boots and a wallet made outta dat hide!!!!!!!!!!  :happy1: :happy1:

You can hunt pythons in Florida.   Everglades are full of them.  And you can hunt gators as well in several states.     

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You can hunt skwirrels and wabbits in Minnysoda. State is full of 'em.
« Last Edit: February 02/14/20, 10:29:22 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
So, you want squirrel skin boots?    Want me to save the skins for you to get made into boots?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I want a skwirrel hat. Got a wabbit one already. Real wabbit. Very warm. Just don't ask Glenn to take HIS hat off..... :censored:  :doah: