Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: valentines day  (Read 7648 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 so whatcha all gonna do for your favorite valentine????????

i'll be taking mine out somewhere to eat. undecided as of now where. NO flowers  :tut: :tut: i'l lget her a card....an some assortment of chocolate. she has a chocolate issue!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
She's going to be home?   :scratch:   :evil:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: yep!!!!!!!! not doing it tomorrow. next tuesday!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We are going out to Rosalie's.  A local sports bar restaurant here.  They have good ribs too.  They have a prime rib/lobster deal going on too.  May get that.  No flowers she decided.  BUT yes I too will get some chocolate.  Thinking lots of it.   :rotflmao:  Then to Bemidji on Sat so will use Valentines as more excuse to go eat somewhere nice.  What is more romantic than going to a Sportshow for Valentines weekend.  LOL 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
She's going to be home?   :scratch:   :evil:
:scratch: She wouldn't rather go babysitting instead?  :crazy: ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I suspect she does that with glenn!  :scratch:

Not much planned. If I got a bug up my hind end I could grill something. Otherwise it might be a Papa Murphy's pizza as we continue this lambing nonsense. Prolly get her a new bottle of Crown. Got her Pendleton for Christmas. Prolly some higher end chocolates too. No flowers as she works in a flower shop. Might get them shoved up there alongside the bug!  :shocked:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just bought two big hearts full of chocolate truffles.  One for me one for her.   :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gonna try for a ruffle with a truffle?  :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :pouty: awe gawd............there's this seks stuff again!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, that from the guy who knows no bounds..... :mooning:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I'm stopping at the flower shop tomorrow on the way home, picking up a couple dozen red roses...then, when I get home I'm ordering a Pizza pub special..... ooooohhhhhyea...  :sleazy:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm stopping at the flower shop tomorrow on the way home, picking up a couple dozen red roses...then, when I get home I'm ordering a Pizza pub special..... ooooohhhhhyea...  :sleazy:
well.....aren't you just the romantic one!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :evil:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
i took out out q 500,000 life insurence policy on my wife, and bought her a trip to china for valentines day
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Can you send Glenn with her?    :bonk:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That is funny boar!! Went out once in this city for a dinner over the years on that day and never again. Flowers are cheap at cub, topped off with a walleye dinner should do the trick.. :sleazy:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
well.....aren't you just the romantic one!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :evil:

WHAT? She likes flowers, and I like pizza....What the  :censored: is wrong with that?   :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That is funny boar!! Went out once in this city for a dinner over the years on that day and never again. Flowers are cheap at cub, topped off with a walleye dinner should do the trick.. :sleazy:
I wont go either tomorrow... going next Tuesday. :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

WHAT? She likes flowers, and I like pizza....What the  :censored: is wrong with that?   :rotflmao:

Papa Murphy's makes a take'n bake heart shaped pizza! You can pop it in the oven while you ply her with sweet choclates and nibble on her ear... :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Papa Murphy's makes a take'n bake heart shaped pizza! You can pop it in the oven while you ply her with sweet choclates and nibble on her ear... :rotflmao:

Nope, no chocolate....and if you've have never had a Pizza Pub Garbage Pizza....ooooohhh....yur misssing out...  :wowza:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oooh...sounds good! I love pizza. Think I like it even better the next morning at room temp. Must be a college/next morning after thing.  Just so the entire topping don't slide off like on those lotsa slopsa's!  :rolleyes:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

A couple of dozen??  So you have two women???   Hey you are the man.   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
OR you really screwed up lately....    :sleazy:

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
This auld geezer gets by easy....a peck on the cheek this morning and that is all she wants.  No flowers, candy or going out.  How lucky can a guy get???  And I have been chastised in the past for doing even a small gesture.   :wowza: :wowza: :wowza:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
This auld geezer gets by easy....a peck on the cheek this morning and that is all she wants.  No flowers, candy or going out.  How lucky can a guy get???  And I have been chastised in the past for doing even a small gesture.   :wowza: :wowza: :wowza:
awe. :sleazy: lucky guy.

Did she get you another how to catch fish book though. :evil: :evil: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

A couple of dozen??  So you have two women???   Hey you are the man.   :happy1: :happy1:

Nope, they have um at Menards for $11 a dozen, and I got some 11% money to burn up 😁

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
We are going out to Rosalie's.  A local sports bar restaurant here.  They have good ribs too.  They have a prime rib/lobster deal going on too.  May get that.  No flowers she decided.  BUT yes I too will get some chocolate.  Thinking lots of it.   :rotflmao:  Then to Bemidji on Sat so will use Valentines as more excuse to go eat somewhere nice.  What is more romantic than going to a Sportshow for Valentines weekend.  LOL

1 to 10 how are those ribs  power house had good ribs  new owners  now learned my lesson will not be having them again there.
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Nope, they have um at Menards for $11 a dozen, and I got some 11% money to burn up 😁

They also have racks of ribs on sale.........had a freezer fulla 'em the other day.

https://www.menards.com/main/grocery-home/grocery/frozen-foods/hormel-reg-bbq-ribs-24-oz/65045/p-1562653712555-c-13380.htm#
« Last Edit: February 02/14/20, 07:54:28 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The last year I was married, I got the ex leather for Valentines day.
 A boot in the azz and a belt in the mouth.   :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: yep!!!!!!!! not doing it tomorrow. next tuesday!!!!!
:scratch: WTH Tuesday or is that the 1st day she's goin to be home? :confused: ;) :smiley:
« Last Edit: February 02/14/20, 08:35:17 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon