Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Mille Lacs Indians Saying They Still Have a 61000 Acre Reservation  (Read 9807 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
no tanks........but i'd take a spanking from dem lets go fishin gals!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking: :hubba: :hubba:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
if true natives
better start paying taxes... Ive read that goofball ellison and waltz are backing this b.s.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, and keep votin' DFL.   :angry:

(Sorry, it ain't the Repubs that gave away gambling revenues forever or renames lakes with spellings I can't pronounce.   :embarrassed: )
:tut: it's bud grants fault. :doofus: this started with the federal lawsuit the American people got shafted with.

Near as I can tell, it was Skip Humphrey that was responsible for the gambling capitulation.

20 years later, state-tribal gaming compacts still produce friction

And I'm not sure which wing nut or nuts were responsible for hanging up those offensive signs around Lake Calhoun.  (Yes, I find those offensive.  But no one seems to care when I'm offended.)

And I'm certainly concerned about labor issues and making sure farmers get a fair shake, but when it comes to figuring out what the DFL party is all about, or the Democratic party at large... (I was going to say something disparaging, but I won't) ... lets just say I disagree with their leadership, strategy, and unilateral policy decisions.

agreed steve-o 110% also our city lake pisses me as well,my entire life it was lake calhoun,always will be for me

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's