Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: A few nice, spendy guns....  (Read 3769 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
looks like the "Joe wales" rifle...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Josie carried a Sharps 1865 with a Stevens brass scope.......52 caliber. Most were.
« Last Edit: February 02/03/20, 03:33:47 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
interesting, what guns!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Josie carried a Sharps 1865 with a Stevens brass scope...................

okay smart guy,what do ya call this weapon? besides old,the rifle not glenn :smoking:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What weapon.... ? Show a pic, scooter. Can't help it if I know my guns. Might even help you out someday.   By the way, his Sharps rifle was a .52 caliber. His revolver was . 44 mag Colt Walker, from the looks of the cylinder and barrel.
« Last Edit: February 02/03/20, 03:35:32 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
                                   :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
How about you go do some work for once, and let the adults discuss things, instead of stirrin' up things, ya wingnut?   :mooning:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Must've been an extra extra S L O W Monday, Reb.  :shocked: :rolleyes:  :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: February 02/03/20, 03:20:08 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Musta been.....if snow1 means the one in the Youtube pic, ya got me, it's a custom made one for sure. Kinda looks like an 1860 German Schuetzen without the back-stock tangs,and with hand made scope....I really don't know, But I'd bet all it's no mod production model.  :confused: However, I'd like to have all of 'em.   ;D
« Last Edit: February 02/03/20, 03:38:36 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
'cept maybe the ones that were used to shoot Kennedy and Lincoln.  Having those in the safe would be pretty creepy.

Those meteor pistols were pretty cool.  Yeah, I know all the elements are out there in space, but the idea of chunks of pure metal falling to earth is mind blowing to me.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Must've been an extra extra S L O W Monday, Reb.  :shocked: :rolleyes:  :laugh: :laugh:

Hey Gunner, ya hear about the guy in the bar telling Union jokes? Glenn walks in, hears 'em, gets mad, and walks up to the guy, says "Hey! I'll have you know I"m a Union rep!"   Guy looks at him, says "Oh, I'm sorry....I'll talk real S L O W...."

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
How about you go do some work for once, and let the adults discuss things, instead of stirrin' up things, ya wingnut?   :mooning:
good one reb....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanky!  That stopped the squeekin' for a while.  :rotflmao:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Well here's my baby....few folks have seen this trap gun,won't find it on a shelf or store gun rack,3 barrel set...

« Last Edit: February 02/04/20, 08:25:57 AM by snow1 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow, Nice!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that the MX8? 20 ga or 12 Ga?
« Last Edit: February 02/04/20, 08:53:50 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanx,she's a mx 2000 34" unsingle 32" o/u combo RS POI set at 100% for back fence shooting,must have close to 50k rds thru her,had the block rebuilt once,only smith that touches her is in new york GIACOMO he came to our country with ithica many years ago,master smith for perrazzi even tho perrazzi U.S.A moved to california GIACOMO stayed in new york now retired but his inlaws are running the smithing business he built from scratch. had alot of work done on her over the years,anything to scratch out a couple extra birds when it counts,today with the cost of ammo I mainly shoot sporting clays.more action and and not so much concentration to shoot good scores like trap.Trap practice rds to stay competitive we run about 10 to 15k rds per year in practice then another several 1000 in registerd shoots in all three events 12ga...
« Last Edit: February 02/05/20, 07:46:04 AM by snow1 »