Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: GTG at cookies???  (Read 5310 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
it be fun once again to hook up at red for some open water fiuing. think memorial weekend as its a 3day weekend. anyone interested?
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
it be fun once again to hook up at red for some open water fiuing. think memorial weekend as its a 3day weekend. anyone interested?
:scratch: :scratch: :doah: fiuing???????? what you and cookie thinking about now????? should I be scared?? :doah: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i'd entertain an idea but I hate driving 3 day weekends.....to many morons on the road.

put me down as a definite maybe!!!!!!!! :scratch: :scratch:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
only if my 14 footer can handle the lake.....
(the big boat has a motor down)
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: :doah: fiuing???????? what you and cookie thinking about now????? should I be scared?? :doah: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i'd entertain an idea but I hate driving 3 day weekends.....to many morons on the road.

Sorry boar but that's a big weekend at da cabin. So you put on a bazillion miles yearly fer work but " I hate driving on 3 day weekend's "  :confused:  morons on the road daily..  get up their Sally..  :mooning: :rotflmao:   :nerd:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Sorry boar but that's a big weekend at da cabin. So you put on a bazillion miles yearly fer work but " I hate driving on 3 day weekend's "  :confused:  morons on the road daily..  get up their Sally..  :mooning: :rotflmao:   :nerd:
:happy1: :rotflmao: yeppers!!!!!!!!!

I may head to the cabin a day early and/or stay a day later......if I do I would drive up for a day!!!
not sure who's gonna claim the cabin that weekend. it sure is peaceful in my backyard those 3 day weekends!!!! :campfire: :campfire: :toast: :toast: 
« Last Edit: February 02/23/20, 04:49:24 PM by glenn57 »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Bet it is as you have the house & the yard ALL to yourself usually, I'm thinkin.  ;) :rolleyes: :nerd: :nerd: :evil:
« Last Edit: February 02/23/20, 08:35:30 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Bet it is as you have the house & the yard ALL to yourself usually, I'm thinkin.  ;) :rolleyes: :nerd: :nerd: :evil:
:happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
I would be interested in a day on Red.   Like the others, I am not sure I like the thought of a holiday weekend, however.