Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 501586 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yea this is an effin sheetshow!!!!!!!!! who dont think the border bars arent gonna be full of minn residents. or restrurants for that matter............ doesnt make sense you have the surrounding 4 states open for business and we got this crap........and getting more stringent in my opinion. minneapolis is requiring masks out in public starting next tuesday...........where was this 2 months ago?????? why now????????

i wonder how this reilion standoff is going to go.........is that nimwit Ellision going to sue them like he did the Shady's owner??????

one of our members stopped by this morning, he's working by rochester.....he said resturaunts are open there.

OK i'll get of my high horse............. maybe i'll just go to wallyworld!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :doofus: :doofus: :doah:
« Last Edit: May 05/22/20, 10:59:23 AM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
take a selfie while in Wally world!!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
State Fair cancelled. Not a big surprise I guess. Thank goodness we can still go to Walmart
« Last Edit: May 05/22/20, 11:19:15 AM by roony »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and the big M as long as you wear a mask!!!   :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
and the big M as long as you wear a mask!!!   :rotflmao:
:mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Some lady slapped a Menards employee in Mankato for telling her she had to wear a mask.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Some lady slapped a Menards employee in Mankato for telling her she had to wear a mask.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: not really funny  but it is. could be considered assault!???

IF i went to menards... i'd abide by there mask policy...........but i aint paying then no friggin dollar for it.........sure hope dotches masks get to me soon!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I hope so too! We want pictures... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea I want to see that too Glenn!!!! 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
unfortunetly at this time i dont know how to post pictures!!!!!! :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ya can forward it to Dotch and he can post it!!!! 

Online delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: not really funny  but it is. could be considered assault!???

IF i went to menards... i'd abide by there mask policy...........but i aint paying then no friggin dollar for it.........sure hope dotches masks get to me soon!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Just tie a bandanna over your face like a cowboy.   They probably would accept that.   Go to mayo, they will give you a mask if you don't have one...  then stop at menards on way home... :mooning:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so WTF...….. with this deal Walz made with the churches.  :angry2: :angry2:
6 ft social distance between households
occupancy up to 25% of what the fire marshall would typically allow with a max of 250 people indoors or outside.
and they have to develop and implement a COVID19  response plan.

:tut: :tut: :angry2: :angry2: :confused: :banghead: :banghead: :taz: :taz: training-087 training-087

so how are they any more priveleged or special then a food place or bar. what a bunch of crap!!!!!!
and the Shady's guy had to go to court...………... :doofus: :doofus: :doofus: :doofus: :doofus: :doofus: :doofus: :doofus: :doofus: :doofus:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It's a joke & a bad one at that. ~12 pages of garbage in the order. I agree about the bar & restaurant situation. Not everyone is set up for outdoor dining either. And for places that are, could you imagine dining outside with the waves of showers & thunderstorms that went through here today? Or just as bad, trying to manage employees under those same circumstances?
« Last Edit: May 05/23/20, 06:10:45 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
ta heck wit it...…..i'm gonna mix me some cocktails!!!!!! :drinking: :drinking: :tequila;

momma left me again fer the nite!!!!!! :dancinred: :blues brothers: :rocker; er I mean  :doah: :cry: :cry:

Online delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
ta heck wit it...…..i'm gonna mix me some cocktails!!!!!! :drinking: :drinking: :tequila;

momma left me again fer the nite!!!!!! :dancinred: :blues brothers: :rocker; er I mean  :doah: :cry: :cry:
Grumpy as you are I don't blame her....    Yeah Walz did exactly like I expected... The absolute minimum he could get away with.   With the churches, and the constitution and all that, the Catholics and one flavor of Lutherans called his bluff.   What with letting MOA and Macys etc open up he knew he didn't have a viable position.    He stabbed the restaurants in the back with the outdoors only thing.   Not many restaurants have enough outdoor seating to be viable at whatever percent he gave them, even not counting the weather issues.   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: ha Del...…...i'm not always grumpy!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: we get along just fine. or we wouldn't of lasted 31 years together! :happy1:

I did read however, iffin I read between the lines correctly, Walz maybe is leaving a sliver of an opening to the bars and retaurants to lighten up on his stupid rules!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
more whining...
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
more whining...
:pouty: :pouty: awe....go play intraffic!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: ha Del...…...i'm not always grumpy!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: we get along just fine. or we wouldn't of lasted 31 years together! :happy1:

I did read however, iffin I read between the lines correctly, Walz maybe is leaving a sliver of an opening to the bars and retaurants to lighten up on his stupid rules!!!!!
Congrats! I didn't know you and del had been together that long.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Congrats! I didn't know you and del had been together that long.

now dats funny!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :taz: :taz: :banghead: :banghead: my wife silly!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
And what a nice couple they are!!!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Grumpy as you are I don't blame her....    Yeah Walz did exactly like I expected... The absolute minimum he could get away with.   With the churches, and the constitution and all that, the Catholics and one flavor of Lutherans called his bluff.   What with letting MOA and Macys etc open up he knew he didn't have a viable position.    He stabbed the restaurants in the back with the outdoors only thing.   Not many restaurants have enough outdoor seating to be viable at whatever percent he gave them, even not counting the weather issues.

Restaurants have a tough enough time making a go of it at 100% capacity.  I don't care if he allows 35%, 30% or 50%, it ain't enough to keep them going.  Outdoor only.

NUTS!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1: your finally coming around Steveo! :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I changed to no comment.   
« Last Edit: May 05/25/20, 07:10:10 PM by LPS »

Online delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Restaurants have a tough enough time making a go of it at 100% capacity.  I don't care if he allows 35%, 30% or 50%, it ain't enough to keep them going.  Outdoor only.

NUTS!

Hope you union dudes remember this when he is up for re-election... :angry2:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service

:angry2: Just plain stupid............. :bonk: :banghead: :party1:

I think the releasing of prisoners is one of the most idiotic consequences of the whole coronavirus

pandemic!!!
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman