Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Got A Few....  (Read 9287 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That setting looks familiar HD..  :bow:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
isn't that a TV channel???????? :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Sure your not thinkin  of your favorite, the Hallmark channel?  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
isn't that a TV channel???????? :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Sure your not thinkin  of your favorite, the Hallmark channel?  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: naw ion channel actually has some good shows. :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
I went out today...and the flipp'in auger wouldn't stay running long enough to drill a farg'en hole.
It ran great on Friday when I went out, so I'm not sure what the  :censored: is wrong with it now.  :angry2:

Jr. bought a new power head for my old lazer, and has had zero trouble with his. BUT, he bought a solo motor...and I got one of the last Tecumseh motors before the went out of business...

maybe I need to go electric  :bonk:

I was not a fan of the electric until the Strike Master 40v came out.  I watched a couple people with them and the very next time my gas auger did not run I owned one.   Several of the guys I fish with sill use the gas motors but I can have at least one hole drilled while they are warming up the gas engines.  No issues with not enough power. no gas spilled any where and no pulling a rope.   This is my second year with mine. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I gots one I can sell ya cheap HD!! :happy1:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I gots one I can sell ya cheap HD!! :happy1:

aaaaahhhhhhhh......no....

I'm looking at the one Scenic is talking about....the Strikemaster 40V
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
strikemaster comes with 2 batteries thinks and the ion one. i got my ion year bedor strikmaster came out
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Lol. A buddy at work was out pounding holes in big stone last weekend til his Ion died,  they couldn't move until it was charged a couple hours later. He sure missed his gasser at that point...  nice to have a backup.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I got the Jiffy electric last year.  I saw something about an extra battery if bought by a certain date.  My buddies have the IONs.  We all like them. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Wholly flipp'in hanna....I was checking prices on the 40V auger....  :bonk: ...on the low end ...$500 ?
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't know what kind of gas auger you have but with Jiffy you can get an electric powerhead and hook it up to your existing auger so you only have to buy the power head and if you have an issue you can just change back to your gas powerhead.