Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Trump Admin Stimulus Pkg  (Read 38235 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
wat about couples making over 100,000

I think the amount goes down as the wage gets higher..
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Latest from the website:

The payment would phase out entirely for individuals/couples making more than $99,000 annually, meaning people who make more than that would not get any money from the government, according to the proposal.

And it goes by yer 2018 income tax return.
« Last Edit: March 03/20/20, 01:59:11 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Latest from the website:

The payment would phase out entirely for individuals/couples making more than $99,000 annually, meaning people who make more than that would not get any money from the government, according to the proposal.

So, like what happens wit dem dat are on medicaid, food cards, and or subsidised housing. They don't have ta file income taxes I would presume?  :confused: Just sayin! :scratch:

Would day still be eligible????
« Last Edit: March 03/21/20, 03:16:21 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
ohwell, dont need it that bad anyaway
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Latest from the website:

So, like what happens wit dem dat are on medicaid, food cards, and or subsidised housing. They don't have ta file income taxes I would presume?  :confused: Just sayin! :scratch:

Yes, because it would still be noted with the government, on any monetary/pay that they are issued. Systems tracks all income of all people, regardless of where it comes from. Especially from them.

What tier will you be on with that bustling worm conglomerate?  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: March 03/21/20, 10:48:31 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Latest from the website:

Yes, because it would still be noted with the government, on any monetary/pay that they are issued. Systems tracks all income of all people, regardless of where it comes from. Especially from them.

What tier will you be on with that bustling worm conglomerate?  :rotflmao:

In answer ta yer worm question I've been tinkin of supplementing my income by takin my worm experience on da road. But, There seems ta be so much competition already as you kin see in deez videos dat it wouldn't pay. :doah:

View my competition here........
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=man+eating+worms+video+u+tube&qpvt=man+eating+worms+video+u+tube&FORM=VDRE

« Last Edit: March 03/21/20, 11:11:56 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Lee, lee, lee............yer not thinkin' right! Follow the Corona shut down, and have a DRIVE-THRU!!! Cup o' worms and a cup o' Cawfee or donut.......$5!! "Hello, and welcome to Cup o' worms! Can I take yer order, please?" Let's get things in perspective here!  :doah:
« Last Edit: March 03/21/20, 11:25:15 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: March 03/22/20, 04:40:26 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
where's Glenn, he would take a hit for the team with her!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
where's Glenn, he would take a hit for the team with her!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

:sorry: but, Glenn's not available at dis time. He's got Hillary sittin on his lap right now and he's tryin ta lift her off wid-out da strength ta do it!  :doah:

Many BWCA Reports

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
RSVP won't  budge on portions of the bill that allow exec's to give themselves raises and bonuses on the government dime. Now all you Trumpsters tell me how that is right.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
RSVP won't  budge on portions of the bill that allow exec's to give themselves raises and bonuses on the government dime. Now all you Trumpsters tell me how that is right.
And the Planned parenthood bail out.   No hyde amendment for them.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It was a HUGE problem in the 2008 bank bail out too. There was a loophole that allowed many companies to do some creative bookkeeping allowing their exec's to get 10's of million of $ in extra bonuses. :angry2: :pouty:  :bonk: :bs:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It was a HUGE problem in the 2008 bank bail out too. There was a loophole that allowed many companies to do some creative bookkeeping allowing their exec's to get 10's of million of $ in extra bonuses. :angry2: :pouty:  :bonk: :bs:

That is exactly what the Dems are trying to prevent.  The last time the Corps. use their bail out money to buy back stocks in their company and didn't give workers a dime.  Completely wasted for what it was suppose to be for.  I am all for this but don't want Corp. getting anything.... 

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
The dems have to stop the stock buy out. Lets worry about the middle class for once and do the bail out at a later time.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Trump said yesterday that there will be no buy backs.  he wont sign anything that allowes that.  Let's see what happens.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Let's just do what needs to be done to save lives now and worry about the political games/psychobabble  later.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope they nail those SOB's that had the early info & got out of the market too. :angry2: :bonk: :banghead: :bs:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Exactly, forget about the big corp bail outs for now!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
When yer in a battle, you do what needs to be done to engage and neutralize the enemy. You don't worry about what may be said after. You take care of that AFTER.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Back and forth and back and forth as people get sicker and the virus spreads.....
This country is in a disastrous unmitigated mess.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/top-democrats-say-they-re-not-yet-ready-sign-coronavirus-n1166021
« Last Edit: March 03/23/20, 08:42:09 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
let's wait for this money to come,once it does any bets all the illegals will be 1st inline with they're grubby little hands out or whinning because they get the hoop,I say f'em  our citizens ,vets,seniors come 1st

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
let's wait for this money to come,once it does any bets all the illegals will be 1st inline with they're grubby little hands out or whinning because they get the hoop,I say f'em  our citizens ,vets,seniors come 1st
goes the same for 'soveriegn nations' as well!!!!!!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
From what I hear....Nancy put the nix to the stimulus package.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
From what I hear....Nancy put the nix to the stimulus package.
yea i was reading some of the stuff on MSN guess it was quite the show in washington today. cept i dont read anywhere what exactly the holdup or what exactly there fighting over?????????????

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
and before you trump lovers get all bent, i think Pelosi and Schumer are low lifes too!!!!!!!!

i'd just like to know what they got there panties all bound up over!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It's all over the news, what the issues are.

"We're making a lot of progress," Mnuchin said midday as he shuttled through the halls.

But McConnell fumed, warning Democrats - pointedly House Speaker Nancy Pelosi - to quit stalling on "political games," as he described Democratic efforts to steer more of the money toward public health and workers, and less to individuals.

From the White House, Trump sounded a note of absolute frustration about the unprecedented modern-day effort to halt the virus's march by essentially shutting down public activities in ways that now threaten the U.S. economy.
« Last Edit: March 03/23/20, 04:44:36 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
That's why (and this is just my opinion) that the speaker of the house position, should be a voted in position...and just not a "gimmey" position...  :crazy:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!