Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: vehicle purchase's now~  (Read 2756 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
If your on the fence about purchasing a new vehicle,still have a job the time is right,huge rebates right now or zero/0% interest rates on GM(chevy products) for 84 months,it might get even better so watch  what dealers are doing now to generate business.

FYI

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
They just steal 'em down here.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
haha reb,same in st paul with or w/o keys,3rd world ghetto in mpls as well

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Sold the city of st paul a few used "bait cars" over the years,seems vehicles of choice are honda,toyota or saturn with manuel transnission's

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
been thinking of trading up, might have to contact the dealer...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Mike I know a guy,where are you located?,longest delivery I made was to New Town north dakota over the years but that cause it was during the spring snow goose migration...trip was paid for.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They interviewed a dealer hre, and he says they're gonna be in short supply, raising prices. No deals there. Wonder what the big 3 are doing? From the news:

Car manufactuers have had to adapt.

"Ford is making ventilators. They're working on that pretty hard. Chrysler is working hard too helping out the medical community so that's pretty exciting," said Swelland.
"Chevy is also helping".

They don't say what Chebby IS doing..... :whistling:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
We bought a new truck back at the end of Dec. Now with all this turmoil we are wishing that we wouldn't have. But the crystal ball failed us.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Only things to invest in now are food, guns, and ammo. Not necessarily in that order.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
We were investing in guns and ammo for a few years now. Food is well stock up. Lots of venny and bear meat in the freezer. And the back up meat is grazing in the yard every evening if things get desperate.  ;)
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Same here. I can ride it out without moving for at least 2-3 weeks or more easy.
But, I've always been that guy that's prepared. I always get crap about "Having things ready". Now some of my buddy's are scrambling trying to find canned stuff, TP, etc, because they don't have anything in reserve. They aren't giving me crap now.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: I know 1 that still is. :doah: ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 03/26/20, 08:52:36 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Same here. I can ride it out without moving for at least 2-3 weeks or more easy.
But, I've always been that guy that's prepared. I always get crap about "Having things ready". Now some of my buddy's are scrambling trying to find canned stuff, TP, etc, because they don't have anything in reserve. They aren't giving me crap now.

don't say "crap" or "run's reb,gets things moving....I'm down to a couple rolls of paper towels,finding myself trying not to use what I have for now.

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

don't say "crap" or "run's reb,gets things moving....I'm down to a couple rolls of paper towels,finding myself trying not to use what I have for now.

O man, that's the shi that's too bad! Try to roll hang in there!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I see Toyota has extended the shut down of all NA plants

Toyota Motor Corp., Japan’s largest automaker, said Thursday it will attempt to resume production on April 20 at all of its North American auto parts and vehicle factories, including facilities in Mexico, two weeks later than an initial target date of April 6.