Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Haircuts  (Read 22329 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok with our challenging times has anyone cut their own hair yet?  I keep telling the wife to get ready to cut mine and she just laughs.  She doesn't laugh as much anymore cuz we both know it is getting closer to the time.  I was going to show her that pic of the guy someone posted awhile back of that homemade haircut on that one guy.  LLL

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I got mine cut right before mom had her shoulder surgery so i'm good for now.

but I always wondered what a guy with an extremely large forehead would look like with hair down to his shoulders!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
time to go back to your hippie days!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
naw never was the hippie type...………..just long enough that the girls would run there fingers through it.  :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :crazy: :doofus: Glenn's girls! ;D ;D
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
naw never was the hippie type...………..just long enough that the girls would run there fingers through it.  :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy:

that was for LPS!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya I went through that stage.  Long hair long beard.  AND it was dark brown.  I thought it was cool when it went to that sandy color but then it went from gray to whitish pretty fast after that.  I see the pictures now and I laugh.  We could do the shave our heads thing.  Or use that if we really screw up our attempt at the haircut. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

well...…... :pouty: :doofus: how was i to know.  :pouty: oh yea my reputation as a clean cut upstanding guy!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: got it!!!!!!! :evil:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

well...…... :pouty: :doofus: how was i to know.  :pouty: oh yea my reputation as a clean cut upstanding guy!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: got it!!!!!!! :evil:

there ya are dreamin again!!!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok with our challenging times has anyone cut their own hair yet?  I keep telling the wife to get ready to cut mine and she just laughs.  She doesn't laugh as much anymore cuz we both know it is getting closer to the time.  I was going to show her that pic of the guy someone posted awhile back of that homemade haircut on that one guy.  LLL

My wife tried to cut mine!   :thumbs:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Yup, getting close LPS...
I've been just trimming so far with the shaver, but may have to bite the bullet soon.
I'm hoping the wife can trim up the back, and I can do the rest.
I have a clipper, so it should work out.....right?  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll most likely do my own too with some help... I have cut hair in the past....  but could never get a good hair cut on myself....  I think there will be some interesting hair cuts out there very soon!!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:  oh well!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Speaking of haircuts, who can forget this gem about haircuts from the past?  :azn:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x53xdgn 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
I’ve been taking the blade to my head every 2 days for a couple of years now when the front got scared of my face and started retreating towards the back of my head.  :sleazy:
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch, the most appropriate video and song for you should be George Thoroughgoods.. get a haircut and get a real job. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Speaking of haircuts, who can forget this gem about haircuts from the past?  :azn:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x53xdgn 

:sleazy:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 "Dotch, the most appropriate video and song for you should be George Thoroughgoods.. get a haircut and get a real job." :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:taz: :taz: training-087 training-087 :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: April 04/04/20, 03:56:40 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
wonder how many we will see like that!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, let's just say it's a good thing I wear a hat every day.  I took it upon myself and the clippers has a mind of its own.. lol.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
No hair on top but a lot on the sides and I"m begining to look like Bozo the clown.  I may take my trimmer with adjustable heads to my head.  When I was young I had curly hair and I was called the white Jimmy Hendricks cause it looked like a afro.  good luck.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Years ago Borgie gave me a first and last time ever hair cut! :angry2:

When she got done it looked like someone cut it wit a broken Coke bottle :banghead:
« Last Edit: April 04/05/20, 07:44:21 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I am lucky. The wife cuts mine. But then I do keep it really short. Just use the clippers with the #1 attachment. So it is almost shaved. Which I am in need of a haircut.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I am lucky. The wife cuts mine. But then I do keep it really short. Just use the clippers with the #1 attachment. So it is almost shaved. Which I am in need of a haircut.

She and I are both in need of haircut.   I keep threatening to get a buzz cut since it is getting sort of thin anyway....

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I"m thinking the same thing.  I do have a "shaver type deal"  that has some attachments with different gauges of how much I want to take off.  Will ask my wife to do the job.  good luck.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Haven't had a buzz cut since late 1970....   Gubbmint made me do it then.   

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
have not had a buzz cut since the late wife was fighting cancer..  not ready to do that again yet...  not saying I won't!!!! 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I remember my Mom had a clipper that was loud as heck and she put oil of the blades often.  Hated it.  BUT that may be the approved method eventually.  I'm getting pretty shaggy.

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
My wife owns a beauty salon and we are loosing 6,000 per month.  This corona crap is killing us.  On the good side she did cut my hair yesterday.  I look pretty damn sexy now!!! :sleazy:
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I could put a 20 tooth comb in the electric shearmaster we use to trim the underlines on the show sheep & it would do the trick. I'd probably develop a sudden urge to eat oats & hay tho... :huh:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I could put a 20 tooth comb in the electric shearmaster we use to trim the underlines on the show sheep & it would do the trick. I'd probably develop a sudden urge to eat oats & hay tho... :huh:
:tut: :tut: :tut: NO Glenn...……...leave it alone!!!!!!!! :pouty: :evil: :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: