Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Ignoring Stay-at-Home.....  (Read 8673 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow impressive.  All in MN?

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
geez LPS, where you been  :scratch: :scratch: you never heard people talk about that hard ass neat inspector from Central Minnesota. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Sorry, Mikey, Gunner made me. :shocked:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
 :popcorn: Here is just a small sample of what's going on all over the country wit dis so called travel ban! Read from da bottom up.

:angry2:

WISCONSIN FISHING REPORTS

Lake Geneva, Walworth County

4/16/20 @ 10:36 PM

JacobFishManage98
User since 5/29/16

PROFILEBLOCKUSER

PLEASE KEEP THINGS CIVIL!  Did you not read that part before you posted.  There are many of us people from Illinois that will pay the outrageous boat launch fees, buy bait at your local bait shops, camp or stay at your hotels, buy gas and food in Wisconsin so I am confused about what you are saying.  We play a big part in helping your communities and with times being tough do you really want to p*iss off the hands that help support you?  And by the way, you are more than welcome to fish here in Illinois any time and help support our state as well.  Fishing today didn't go well today either.  I will delete this in the morning if it hasn't already been taken down. Just wanted to point something out to this person.  Not all people are bad people.

REPORT ABUSE

4/16/20 @ 9:36 PM

stevesteve
User since 3/11/14

PROFILEBLOCKUSER

Follow simple guidelines arrogant jerk from Illinois. Your post exemplifies every stereotypical  characteristic of Illinois person we have. Compare cases in Illinois versus Wisconsin.

REPORT ABUSE

4/16/20 @ 8:29 PM

lip rippin
User since 4/16/09

PROFILEBLOCKUSER

There are a lot of rumors being started on face book ect. about people being ticketed . I went to Freemont today . I talked to the sheriff that is out on the river most days . There are no laws saying you can not travel any where in the country to fish .  only recommendations . The only thing the municipalities can do if they don't want you fishing in the area is to close the launches .

REPORT ABUSE
« Last Edit: April 04/17/20, 02:37:24 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

most in Minn.  some in NW Iowa and 1 in Wis.
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I know a meat inspector From Richmond MN. Used to go up to Tobin fishing with him.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I know a meat inspector From Richmond MN. Used to go up to Tobin fishing with him.

was he state or federal??  Not Charlie?

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Wayne Olson and yes he is Federal. But Charlie came up there one year with us. I think 2000 that Charlie went up there. Have not seen Wayne for about 10 years now.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yes I remember Wayne!!  man that's going back for me!!  cool!!  good guys!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Ever work at Hormels while Dad was there, mike? He retired(84) before things got ugly with the strike, was only 54 but had 37 years in.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I worked at the Armour pork plant in Sioux City in 1973.  There were these Polish women that worked at the head table.  They always wore matching dresses in pastel colors to work every day.  They like to walk up behind us new younger guys and rub their hand all of the way up our crotch when we were in the middle of doing our job so couldn't react.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Funny as heck but the first time it was a shock.  Of course they were all laughing and making loud noises when they did it so everyone else would look to see who they got... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  These weren't young ladies neither.  Wore lots of makeup too. 
« Last Edit: April 04/17/20, 08:24:28 AM by LPS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Ever work at Hormels while Dad was there, mike? He retired(84) before things got ugly with the strike, was only 54 but had 37 years in.

never made it over to those plants...  and I remember that strike too..  very ugly.... 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
holy crapola JB!!!!!!! :shocked: :rolleyes: dats my hometown. born and raised there. now only 5 miles west. mom still resides there. don't recognize the name though!!!! :scratch: :scratch:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
holy crapola JB!!!!!!! :shocked: :rolleyes: dats my hometown. born and raised there. now only 5 miles west. mom still resides there. don't recognize the name though!!!! :scratch: :scratch:

how about Widmer??

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
... There were these Polish women that worked at the head table.  They always wore matching dresses in pastel colors to work every day.  They like to walk up behind us new younger guys and rub their hand all of the way up our crotch when we were in the middle of doing our job so couldn't react.  ...

This?   :scratch:

Or This?  :sleazy:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

how about Widmer??
I recognize the name but don't know any really. there is a younger Widmar currently working at DCI he lives by the golf course.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
ok
I usually don't go out and about much. just never been into that in my later years.

why since I've been working from home, my wife has only threatened me 3 times with calling my boss that demanding that he reopen the office to get me the hell outta the house.  :sleazy: I think we getting along just fine if she only did it 3 times!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that is good for you!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
... There were these Polish women that worked at the head table.  They always wore matching dresses in pastel colors to work every day.  They like to walk up behind us new younger guys and rub their hand all of the way up our crotch when we were in the middle of doing our job so couldn't react.  ...

This?   :scratch:

I was single at the time and photo #2 would have really got my attention. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Ya just couldn't control it any longer, could ya?   :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea some of the woman at the plants were I'll say interesting for sure!!!     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: ;)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
yea some of the woman at the plants were I'll say interesting for sure!!!     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: ;)

Ya, the ones with "Mom" tattooed on their 17" biceps.      :rotflmao:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Funny, if you google images of "Polish Women" there is no shortage of women who look just like this that want to come to this country for dating and marriage.

Seems legit.   :scratch:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Funny, if you google images of "Polish Women" there is no shortage of women who look just like this that want to come to this country for dating and marriage.

Seems legit.   :scratch:

Can you really google images?  :tut: :tut:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Not to much googling though. They say you can go blind from to much.  :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Not to much googling though. They say you can go blind from to much.  :rotflmao:

Didn't Barry just haveta go in for an eye check?  :scratch:   :rotflmao: