Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New MN DNR Guidelines  (Read 2685 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
 :reporter; New  Minnesota DNR Guidelines :police:

4/25/20

New guidelines for outdoor recreation during COVID-19

:coffee: ....
https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/covid-19.html?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I don' t get why the campgrounds administered by the dnr are closed.  Campgrounds are spaced apart.  Even remote camping?? Why not at least close every other campsite and still let the public camp??  good luck.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Makes no sense whatever.  Especially dispersed camping.  You are not by anyone else when doing that...

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Seriously? Are you kidding me? The first question: Can I still go outside?

And the response is almost as ridiculous: Executive Order 20-33 allows people to be outdoors.

WTH? Allows people to be outsdoors as if we needed to ask them permission in the first place? Are we suddenly living in the USSR or Communist China? If I didn't get my @$$ out of bed every day, go outside and feed the critters they'd arrest me for animal abuse. And they wonder why people are getting PO'ed and protesting?  :confused:

I'll be OUTSIDE burning a tire in my oversized recreational fire ring if anyone is looking for me.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep. I read that yesterday and couldn't believe it. Not being able to camp if just stupid. And especially the remote camping. Good Lord there is no one near you for miles. If I want to go camping down in Beltrami I will go. Allowed or not.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm thinking that too JB. 

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

This suks!  I know a few state campgrounds that hardly ever have any one there!  One is the campground on Washburn lake up pasted Outing, MN. I was planing to go up and do some 4 wheeling on the dirt roads and camp out there! There is usually no one there other then on Holidays or a few guys during Deer hunting season!  :bs: :bs:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
some of us were talking about the same things yesterday...  totally wrong we figure.......... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

This suks!  I know a few state campgrounds that hardly ever have any one there!  One is the campground on Washburn lake up pasted Outing, MN. I was planing to go up and do some 4 wheeling on the dirt roads and camp out there! There is usually no one there other then on Holidays or a few guys during Deer hunting season!  :bs: :bs:
leech, is the campground your at open??
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

They said their going to open May 1st since King Walz gave his blessing!  :bow:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

:happy1: that Walz sure is a great guy ain't he. :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

:happy1: that Walz sure is a great guy ain't he. :happy1: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :puke: :puke:
Hey look your bobber is up!