Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: walleye shore lunch or on the grill  (Read 3949 times)

Offline shakey legs 2

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
This is a quick easy recipe for shore lunch or on the grill at home if you are tired of breaded fish:

Spray an aluminum bake pan with no-stick spray and lay fillets on the bottom (don't layer them).  Place onion slices over the fillets and coat everything with mayonnaise using a rubber spatula.  Sprinkle Parmesan cheese liberally and season with dill weed.  Cover the pan with aluminum foil and cook on medium/high heat for 20-25 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillets.  Remove and serve.  It is delicious!!!
I fish not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant - and not nearly as much fun.? Robert Traver "Anatomy of a Fisherman"