Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Sprayed three acres for beans yesterday  (Read 1137 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
This year in addition to a couple .75 acre turnip plots, I plan to plant 3 one acre soybean plots.  I sprayed them yesterday and will use a no till drill to plant on Saturday.  I wanted to wait a week longer but that' when the equipment will be available.  Should be interesting. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
1 acre plots... id think the deer would have them ate up by hunting time. i dont know, just thinking, good luck.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Boar,
Could happen.  :laugh:
Two of the plots are next to each other and next to almost an acre of turnips so they will have to work at it.  Also it's near my cabin so I can shoo them away.
About 5 years ago the guys who owned this area planted an acre of beans and the deer didn't finish them until after New Years.  Of course that was when the deer population had dipped to very low numbers.  Can't say that's the case today.   :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yup, round here, deer are so thick around the bean feilds they eat 5 ft intonthe feilds, litteraly, the first 5 feet of the feild surounded by woods is void of any yeilds
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"