Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: TGIF  (Read 5826 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
glenn's like a horse. He can nap standing up!  :happy1:
  :scratch: I'd say he's more like a Shetland pony though.  ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I agree Miley is a skank......eeeeaaaauuuuuu!  :puke:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
glenn's like a horse. He can nap standing up!  :happy1:
  :scratch: I'd say he's more like a Shetland pony though.  ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

I bet if you sat down at a bonfire next to her you would be drooling all over yourself.  I can just hear her say "well hi there HD", with her drawl.  "ya want to party?".   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

I bet if you sat down at a bonfire next to her you would be drooling all over yourself.  I can just hear her say "well hi there HD", with her drawl.  "ya want to party?".   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

I'd ask her for a AIDS test 😂
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's cool! 

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

I think Miley is resistible.   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

not sure how much fun she'd be for HD,  :scratch: :scratch: a blurb on MSN says she claims she's been sober for 6 months!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Interesting.  SO she would be a cheap date then...  Actually I don't know much about her other than a few songs I like. 

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

not sure how much fun she'd be for HD,  :scratch: :scratch: a blurb on MSN says she claims she's been sober for 6 months!!!!!

Sober 6 months.  You don't say.  :coffee:  Is she still batting from the other side of the plate?   :scratch: