Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Patrick Mahomes  (Read 2371 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
holy cannon balls. was just reported that the Chiefs just signed him to a 10 year contract............. i didnt see $$$$$$$$ but it did say it could affect there cap in years to come.

seems to be a good kid.......glad for him!!!!!!!!!!!! i could be a chiefs fan.........we's fun to watch!!!!! unlike that putz we got as QB........DA CHOKE!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
How about  $400 million buckeroonies!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

How about  $400 million buckeroonies!!!
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: damn..........i entered the wrong line of work. probably just chump change for Del though!!!!!!! :angel: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
No doubt.  I think he is just toying with us.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
A Super Bowl win. A MVP. Only what 3 years in the league?

$40 million seems about right in the marketplace.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Hopefully there is enough money left over to pay other players to protect and perform for him.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Hopefully there is enough money left over to pay other players to protect and perform for him.

I doubt there will be a season this year anyway.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I'd wager a beer on that!! :happy1: :sleazy: :toast:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.

I'd wager a beer on that!! :happy1: :sleazy: :toast:

You can make mine a Grain Belt Premium Glenn

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: well, I'd venture to wager undder beer you're gonna have to buy me a Michelob golden draft lite!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard that it's a 10 year extension since he's still got 2 years left, he's now signed for the next 12 seasons & he'll only account for $30K against the cap next season. There's a $140 mil guarantee against him getting injured built in as well. The #'s I seen said the new deal could run from $450 - $503 mil for the 10 years with the incentives if it is played out. Kind of  :crazy: but he's 1 of a kind talent & they wanted to make sure he stayed in KC. :scratch: Thought I heard that there was an opt out option in it for him later on in the deal though.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree with DB, with all the issues that MLB & the NBA are havin tryin to restart their season I have trouble believin the NFL won't have a lot more trouble with how much contact is required in the game.  :thumbs: :pouty:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I sure like NFL in the fall but who knows how this will all play out.  I may even be losing some interest in it already sad to say.  Maybe just preparing for the sad possibilities that there won't be much of a season if any. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
read an article on MSN last nite. i guy wrote an article wondering if anyone on the Vikings was worth a 10 year contract. he mentioned Dannelle Hunter.

i agree, dat dude is a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes, realistically, we can hope for a football season, but I'm not optimistic.  They shut the NBA down based on one player testing positive and hockey and baseball pulled the plug along with them.

They are trying to jump start NBA, but once they get going, what happens if one player gets it?  Maybe the league can stomach that, but what about two or three that all played in the same game?  I think they will fold their tents again and say, "Sorry, we tried."

And if the NBA doesn't make it through through restart, I don't think the NFL season will get off the ground either.

Public perception and money are powerful forces.  Professional sports leagues will say they can't play because that would put lives at risk.  Meanwhile, at Walmart, tens of thousands of employees are "putting their lives at risk" everyday for $13 per hour.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
The difference with MLB, NBA & the NHL is those leagues are heading into their payday (play-offs) TV contracts. The NFL will need to complete a complete season and then hit play-off mode.

Glenn I'll gladly buy you a Michelob Golden Draft Lite if I can find a place that sells swamp water.  :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman