Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2020 MNO Deer Hunting Contest Smack Down  (Read 3153 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
HEY BOAR...............ya happy ya big baby..................................oh i'm scared to do it myself!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: & here I thought that he was delegating.:doofus:                                         :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:
« Last Edit: September 09/23/20, 01:55:43 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: & here I thought that he was delagating.:doofus:                                         :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: boar couldn't delegate his way out of a wet paper bag. :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
well im done and conceed to the new champ!  i hope he carries the torch with as much pride as i did. may he spread his knowledge to new areas as i have. i hopes he rises to the extream commitment that it is to be hold the belt and be called CHAMPION!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well im done and conceed to the new champ!  i hope he carries the torch with as much pride as i did. may he spread his knowledge to new areas as i have. i hopes he rises to the extream commitment that it is to be hold the belt and be called CHAMPION!!
:pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :doah: :doah: :embarrassed: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :doofus: :doofus: :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hold them there horses I'm heading to my land tomorrow.  That is if the snow isn't so deep that I get stuck on the way.  I plan to check out the place and look for life signs.  I may go grouse or deer hunting depending on what I see.  Or, if I get stuck I may just spend the day shoveling.   :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ok, now I'm done.  No problem getting in.  After a mile or so of grouse hunting I have good news. There are still some there. I know this because I watched them fly away without getting a shot. Actually I had one all lined up but didn't pull the trigger. I figured if he made it through 3 1/2 months of hunting it would be a shame to shoot it on the afternoon of the last day.  Ok, I probably would have missed anyway.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline birdswacker

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I give tag soup for me. All tho I did have a decent buck at 60yds tonight and he caught a whiff of a doe and went the other way :angry2:

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.