Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Attention Ice fishermen!!!  (Read 4421 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   After confering with the judges we have decided to open up a 2nd draft for the ice fishing challenge.  We are one person short of ten full teams.  Only the first person to sign up is guarenteed to be placed on a team.  After that we will need 3 more people to sign up for placement.  Anyone not placed will have to wait until next year.  If we could get 7 more people to enter we would then have 12 full teams.  Don't wait if you want to enter the challenge.

The 2nd draft for the ice fishing challenge ends Sunday Nov. 20th 2011 at midnight.

Teams will be drawn and announced next week.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline icebanger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
So are you posting the frist round teams tonight ?????

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   No, the teams will be drawn when the sign up is closed on Sunday.  I expect to post the teams next Wed. pm.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
     We are now at 10 full teams.  :dancinred: :dancinred:  You can still sign up.  You are not in until we have enough for another team.  :sorry:  The sooner you sign up the better your chances.   :happy1:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya got ten teams, close the entry, draw the teams. Takes three days to pick 30 names out of a hat :scratch: We got ice making up here  :cold:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Would you like a hat to use!!!  It could fit your luck :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: November 11/17/11, 07:42:05 AM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya got ten teams, close the entry, draw the teams. Takes three days to pick 30 names out of a hat :scratch: We got ice making up here  :cold:

Nope, it takes three days to decide who gets to pick the names out of the hat.   ;)
« Last Edit: November 11/17/11, 09:02:00 PM by DDSBYDAY »

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Can I hold the hat?!
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
I see there are only five of them ladies. That's one team of three with 2 left. I will graciously volunteer to be the third member of the other team so two of those ladies won't be left out.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I see there are only five of them ladies. That's one team of three with 2 left. I will graciously volunteer to be the third member of the other team so two of those ladies won't be left out.
i'll arm wrestle ya for it!!!! :cheerleader: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
i think the youngest one should get em on there team

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i think the youngest one should get em on there team
and that could get them thrown in jail!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:ya best let that for us experienced guys!!!!!!! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :toast: :toast: :woot: :woot:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman