Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Introducing Shadow!  (Read 85550 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :happy1: :happy1: yea sure is, granddaughter said there is still one available......i sent the picture to my son, seeing if he'd bite on  the extra one.....we shall see!!!! :rotflmao: he wants a dog but got some medical things he's like cleared up first.

he'll see this one tomorrow!!!! :happy1: maybe if he gets it i'll have another hunting dog to use!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: 2 1/2 hours later, they finally rest.  :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:confused: :pouty: well that didn't last long  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: December 12/25/21, 11:19:55 AM by glenn57 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
He got tuckered out.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
how old is he?? 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks like he will be a biggin!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Fuzz is fitting right in here.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Working on the spoiling part now.  :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
They do get along... At least a little.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Fun day for sure!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Fuzz is his name?  Nice looking dog.  Looks like they are great friends.  Thanks for the pics Glenn.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep they named him fuzz!  :scratch: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
fuzzy brain, yup a lab!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

good a name as any I'd say!!   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: yea i guess!!!!! she texted me a picture last night when they got home he was conked out!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

then this morning......he looked pretty sleepy yet!!!!!! :rotflmao:

anyway shadow is back to normal......for him anyway!!!!!!! :scratch:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Grandpa glenn is a gluten for punishment,another pup in the family? and a knuckle head lab! what were ya thinking glenn? lol...sure is a cute feller.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So LPS, Cooper act, lay this goofy.  :rotflmao: I swear he's brain damaged at times. :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh heck yes.  The last couple of days he has been a little wilder than normal.  He is coming in better now.  When him and Buddy want to go out we just open the door and let them out.  Buddy comes right back in but Cooper needed more time.  Now he is coming back almost as good as Buddy.  I am not holding my breath though. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:same with my 2 dogs, the sheltie goes out and does her business but that dang shadow!!!!!!  :confused: :doah: he does come in right away sometimes, but when he dont i know he's up to mischief!!!!!!!!!!  :bonk: :bonk:

since it was so nice yesterday i threw the training dummy for him, he was nice and mellow last night.  :sleazy: plowing through that snow tuckered him out!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
If I fire up the snowmobile and take them for a run they really take a nice long nap too.  Nice and quiet here then.  Otherwise Cooper tries to get Bob and Buddy going.  They are getting good at ignoring him.  lol

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: shadow gets spooked at the sound of engines......when i use the snowblower, he heads for the deck and wants to go in.

yea every night after he's fed shadow gets all cranked up and irritates the hell out of the sheltie........she goes behind out chairs!!!!! :rotflmao:

does cooper lick alot?????? man shadow is always licking !!!!!!! :doah: :embarrassed:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya he does quite a bit.  We got some stuff that actually works so he doesn't lick too much.  When he is outside we don't know exactly what he has been chewing on so first thing once he comes in is we give him a few ice cubes.  He loves them and also helps as a treat for coming in.  At least it rinses his mouth some.  That frig with the ice dispenser is the best thing we could have as a dog treat machine. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's funny LPS!!  son's dog is the same..  touch the ice on the door and he's right there too!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya he does quite a bit.  We got some stuff that actually works so he doesn't lick too much.  When he is outside we don't know exactly what he has been chewing on so first thing once he comes in is we give him a few ice cubes.  He loves them and also helps as a treat for coming in.  At least it rinses his mouth some.  That frig with the ice dispenser is the best thing we could have as a dog treat machine.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: awe gawd!!!!!!!! :surrender: :rotflmao: our dogs gotta be related.  :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: during the summer we but our beer in a cooler on ice. everytime, and i do mean every time someone, and i mean anyone goes to the cooler for another "pop" he's right there looking for a chuck of ice!!!!!!! :surrender: :rotflmao: :bonk:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cooper is getting darker hair on his ears and his back.  Getting a little longer too.  I wondered if Shadow was too or not.  Yesterday I forgot to look at the bird feeder on the deck and let the dogs out.  Sure enough a squirrel was there and he jumped into the snow and burrowed in it cuz Cooper had caught up with him.  Cooper stood there and kept smelling in the snow and reached down into it and got the squirrel and killed it.  Then he brought it to me as I was on the deck by then.  Darn.  We may be out of squirrels now. 
« Last Edit: January 01/14/22, 10:16:28 AM by LPS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea we talked about that last week. He is getting darker on his nose, around his eyes and along his back. We don't have much for squirrels here in town but he likes to chase the chipmunks and squirrels at the cabin. Never caught one yet but I try and shut him down when I see he is on the prowl.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Cooper is getting darker hair on his ears and his back.  Getting a little longer too.  I wondered if Shadow was too or not.  Yesterday I forgot to look at the bird feeder on the deck and let the dogs out.  Sure enough a squirrel was there and he jumped into the snow and burrowed in it cuz Cooper had caught up with him.  Cooper stood there and kept smelling in the snow and reached down into it and got the squirrel and killed it.  Then he brought it to me as I was on the deck by then.  Darn.  We may be out of squirrels now.

oh no look out for the squirrels have rights too folks now!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Not in Coopers kingdom.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
He thinks the football game stinks and he ain't even been drinking. :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :laugh: He's right, as that game was all but over after the Bills got the ball the 3 rd time. :rolleyes:  Seems  :scratch: like he knows when your not watchin close enough too, must be a smart dog!! ;) :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: January 01/16/22, 08:43:06 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: what a dippy dawg.  :rotflmao: