Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4972104 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
a hang over will do that to ya....  just sayin......     :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :confused: :pouty: I can't remember the last time I had a hangover. :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Didn't realize you were there that long.  Time goes fast.  SO did you have fun with Shadow there?  Just you two bonding should have been a fun thing for both of you. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, no more 2-3-4 trips for me unless weather turns crappy, something unforseen happens at home.

Yea it was an experience with shadow, his first trip up there. :happy1: had the sheltie with to.  After all she has senority. :happy1: :rotflmao:

It was fun, and trying at times but he hung close all the time. Think he had more wood fill in his poop then food. :confused:  :rotflmao: he always had something in his mouth chewing. :rolleyes: he didn't go in the lake much, but feel in off a branch hanging in the water, was funny as hell watching him trying to figure out how to get out. :rotflmao:

I shot my 22 and didn't bother him a bit. 20 gauge is up next. Took a few walks in the woods and he did fine. :happy1: one walk we came across open water in a boggy area, the was a pair of wood ducks swimming in there. I watched him for a bit fully eyeballing them, there's hope there.

So Yea I was pretty pleased overall. :happy1: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Fun Glenn.  I didn't realize that you had the Sheltie with you too.  They should be friends by now. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah the sheltie always comes with. She rides shotgun in the truck, shadow gets the back for now.  There getting better bud I wouldn't call the best of friends just yet. :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, good to see Lee posting this morning...  saying a small chance of rain today..  will have to wait and see...  cloudy sky's this morning to start and 33..  should hit 50 plus today again but then cool off...  have a good day all!!    :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 31 here heading for 40 something today. Chance of rain or snow today to last I looked. My parents will be heading home later this morning. Then I will see what's on the list . All depends on weather I guess. Yesterday was a pretty much do nothing kind of day. It sure was nice out though. Sunny, calm and in the low 50s. Well just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Cold and calm here.  I thought we would have some kind of moisture here already but not here yet.  We had a fire yesterday that was nice.  Then we cleared some brush from an area we needed to get taken care of.  That will be a fire in the future when it all greens up.  No big plans for the day.  Will see what comes up.  Twins games are so late at night we don't even watch them.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 35* last I looked & we may hit 50* before the rain moves in early this afternoon. Had another HH with the neighbor back behind the garage again yday. Messed around outside most all day as it was pretty nice, thought I seen 55* for us. No Twins games LPS, yday's & today's have been postponed as 2 players along with 3 of the support staff have tested positive for the virus. The next series against the A's may be in danger too. Some more outside putzin to do after we get the paper. Have a good day!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......yea i little frost on the grass this morning. feel pretty rested up today.....probably not gonna last long. new nieghbor 2 houses down is doing some landscape remodeling and getting rid of granite chunks and the kid wants it so...gonna be shoveling that up and hauling it today. fugure about 3 snowmobile trailer loads worth, and that stuff shovels like crap. :pouty:

looking at how i'm gonna back the trailer up to it,  :scratch: :scratch: i think i'm pretty good at backing trailers, but  :doah: :doofus: i'm no magician!!!!! :rotflmao: so i talked to the  :hubba: neighbor lady, man iffin i was single........ :hubba: :evil: :rotflmao: she said i could drive over her lawn!!!!1 :happy1: :happy1: what a gal!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: oh have i mentioned on tuesday the same woman will have been married to me for 31 years!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :doah: She must be :crazy:!!!!!     ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:                 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea it might help..........but she aint no picinic at he beach either!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea it might help..........but she aint no picinic at he beach either!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

just remember it takes two!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
good morning,  had a wonderdul night of dinner and a movie, celebrating my son nicks new employment. also washed up the honda atvs to get ready to sell if anyone knows someon looking for a great wheeler extreamly low mile in excelent shape let me know. today im preping the dining room to paint and putting on a new wheeel on my harley. have a great day!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I would say the ice is pretty much done for. It is an early one.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 39 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-60's. Better enjoy it because the reality of April returns tonight with some snow showers tonite. Then highs in the 40's with lows in the mid-20's for a few days. Nice cruise yesterday to Thompson IA. Branding Iron was good but maybe didn't live up to the hype. The screaming baby at another table didn't help. At least the ribs were decent & the waitress was hot!  :hubba: On April 18th in 1975, ZZ Top released Fandango. A little somethin' to get your blood pumpin' on a Sunday mornin'...

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I bet glenn has found someone to shovel that granite by now!  :rolleyes: Ya, it seems like the Mrs. would have to be a special lady to put up with yer antics that long. You'd think she'd figure it out... :rotflmao:

Annaway, got the garbage taken out, changed the light bulb in the shower & afterwards resisted Mrs. Cheviot's attempts to lure me in. No, I said, I must stay on task & hang the tractor chains up ahead of the impending rain. Mission accomplished along with getting rid of a bunch of crap that was in the way. Now on to the backyard to do battle with the nannyberry aftermath. If I play my cards right I should be able to grill & have a G&T ahead of the rain. Finners crossed... :coffee: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the winds from the NNW have sure kicked up the last 1/2 hour!!!  some bogs are racing across the lake!!!  looks like maybe some rain coming this way too.. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Dang I hat them bogs Mike,  we have to deal with them a couple times a year  :angry2: . You best hope you don't have a rain delay Dotch, those won't be tractor chains in the house!!  ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey DOTCH..... :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: my wife new what she was getting into long ago. :happy1: well mostly!!!!🤭 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And I'll have you know I loaded the first load by myself, the other 3 I had help. Sure hope the Aleve kicks in soon. :surrender: :pouty: probably 3 more loads.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I KNEW it!!! Being a union thug has its perks apparently... :rotflmao:

I got thru all the nannyberry brush then decided I'd rake up all the sticks and twigs under the ash & silver maple trees. Bad idea. Took about another hour and 45 minutes of intense raking and shoveling. As you said, i better find the Aleve bottle.  :doah:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey I mighta been dropped off the bus, but it wasn't yesterday's bus. :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Damn it got cold and windy, and it's coming from Mikey's direction. :pouty: even a few sprinkles.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Dang I hat them bogs Mike,  we have to deal with them a couple times a year  :angry2: . You best hope you don't have a rain delay Dotch, those won't be tractor chains in the house!!  ;)

yea dem dang bogs can be a real pain in the Glenn!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

sorry Glenn just had too!!!  and get glad ya got some help ya old fart!!!!!    :happy1: :happy1:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
gloomy and chilly start of a new week,looks like snow in the forcast again up north.Good monday to all

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 25 here this morning heading for upper 30s today. The wind sure did pick up yesterday out of the NW and snowed for an hour or 2. Blew what little ice was left into shore and busted it up. Couple hundred yards of slush now. Going to stay windy for a few days. Well another fine day back in the slat mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yea the wind was strong yesterday fer sure..  still some today but way less..  a little white stuff coming down too..  very little...  got a few things to do and will pluck away at them...  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........yep ;little windy and chilly, there's grappel falling out of the sky too......wont work up a sweat though outside!!!!!!!! :happy1: we shall see but maybe hail another load of granite  :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: can always find something to do in the garage out of the wind!!!!!!!1

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  27 here.  Brrr.  Two foxes were in the pasture this morning and Buddy put the run on them.  When he was younger he would get pretty close to them.  Not so close anymore but he scattered them.  Had to give him a Tylenol.  He is limping now.  Better take it easy the rest of the day.  That is what happens when you chase foxes around!!!  LOL 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 28* when I checked & we're aiming for the mid-30's. The ground has a white tint & it's still spittin a little. Looks to me like the wind has went down a little here in the last hour or so. Got a couple little things I can mess with in the little shed & garage early on. After that we'll see. hopin your Monday's a good 1.