Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900179 times)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mailing useful stuff to glenn is way ahead of changing cell phone camera settings on my priority list... :Mail:

More lamborgers with homegrown veggies after we froze string beans. Long day for the wife so she couldn't get her 2nd wind as I dazzled her with my footwork.   :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Burglars this away also Dotch! Cub pub burgers, thick mixed with cheese and jalapeno on 2 and cheese n bacon in the others.  Even the buns got seared the way a cold springer would devour,  paired with fries, olives and homemade dill pickles.  I gotta add ever since hidden valley came out with there secret sauce we haven't touched katsup or mustard... think about that Glenn..lol.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
thems are darn good burgers!!!   Coborns a similar too!!   

and that secret sauce is darn good too!!!   I enjoy for some thing really different!!     Koops mustard is good too.. I like the Arizona heat one!!!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
NEVER....  Ever will I alienate katchup!!!  :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: no fire, no beer,  :pouty: just brats had some cukes and garden mater's too
« Last Edit: August 08/19/22, 07:01:40 PM by glenn57 »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:pouty: no fire, no beer,  :pouty: just brats had some cukes and garden mater's too
:pouty: :tut:              :violin: :violin: :violin:  :cry: :cry: :cry:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like they need to be seared.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like they need to be seared.
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: training-087

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Those brats look great Glenn!, the skin has some crispness,  that's key. Bout the usual here, more kaboobs taters n zookini chips paired with a side salad momma did up.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks tasty Bobber!!!   :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
grilled up a couple pineapple teriyaki brats for lunch...  ok but I'll pass on them from now on...  had to try then though!!!   

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That does sound like an interesting combo.. So when you gonna take the next step and post pics of your delicious sounding meals Mike?? Pretty easy, several different ways. If you can send us emails,  you can post pics just as easy.  :happy1: 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes Mike it is easy to figure out.  About the pineapple deal.  I love pineapple but just don't love it on a pizza.  I will eat it if that is what is there but I wouldn't order it for myself.  Fun to try new things though.  Good for you. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
That does sound like an interesting combo.. So when you gonna take the next step and post pics of your delicious sounding meals Mike?? Pretty easy, several different ways. If you can send us emails,  you can post pics just as easy.  :happy1:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Had to battle the wind today but after the pooch cleaned off the grate we were good to go. Bacon and onion fried taters with Rh's fav Swedish potato sausage and a cheese filled smoked bologna to boot. Think I'll hang downstairs with the pooch with the door cracked to see if I need to run or not.. pretty good searing Glenn.  :happy1:
« Last Edit: August 08/29/22, 06:19:22 PM by Bobberineyes »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: yep not burnt andgood enough to eat.......add a bunch of katchup and your golden!!!!!!!!! :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: mayhaps a little horseradish too!!!!!! :smoking:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey ............you guys see that cajon fried catfish on the homepage...............plenty of sear to them bad boys!!!!!!!! :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

almost as good as that steak i made for boar!!!!!!!!! :moon: :happy1: :rotflmao: :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yes I did and good eats!!!   neighbor was vacationing some where by Richmond a couple weeks ago..  got a mess of catfish...  hated them!!!  crusty ol farmer!!!   78 and knows it all!!!  and can't figure out why folks don't visit him and his wife...  sad

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
One winter I caught a nice one on the chain. Cleaned it and brought it to the wild game feed..They fried it. Wasn't bad .

You missed my point Mike  :rotflmao: that fish looked like it could be used as a hockey puck. :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh well, cat is good.. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I used to catch a lot of them.  Some in the 35-40 lb range on the St. Croix.  I let anything over 10 lbs go.  They are great to smoke due to their oily flesh.  I called the St. Croix salmon.  Everyone loved them smoked. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, spent many hours on the Minnesota catching channels and big flat heads, that was fun. So what's wrong with a little crunch to your fish Glenn? When you do toast you must have the toaster set pretty light... :scratch:  :laugh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: naw boober I got the toaster turned up. If I want dried out bread I'd leave it on the counter. :sleazy: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, spent many hours on the Minnesota catching channels and big flat heads, that was fun. So what's wrong with a little crunch to your fish Glenn? When you do toast you must have the toaster set pretty light... :scratch:  :laugh:

the Minnesota bt Mankato is where I caught most of mine and the Blue Earth River too

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee wiz coop, you didn't mess around.  A fella at work liked the house model so much he bought one for the lake place. Good luck and good eats!!  :bow:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee wiz coop, you didn't mess around.  A fella at work liked the house model so much he bought one for the lake place. Good luck and good eats!!  :bow:
when ya got it flaunt it!! :rotflmao:

Nice looking cooking utensil!! :happy1: hopefully it's got burnt meat control.  :nerd: :nerd:
« Last Edit: August 08/31/22, 05:07:29 PM by glenn57 »