Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2014 MNO Fishing Challenge Smackdown-enter at your own risk:)  (Read 227049 times)

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
tgo In still game in our, Ill shake these challenges off like rain of a dog
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Ive accepted tgos first if that makes a diference in the side bet rules an discrepncies. but what ever works. got know problem one way or another.
78.50"

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Bobby should stick to things he does well.  Not sure what that is but it sure isn't fishing or side bets. :scratch:

Maybe try ballet. :happy1:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
still standing bobbarino, ive never backed down from a challenge, just wish there be more of one here. stick to your coffee, its all  ya got..... oh wait, :coffee:
Well lets do it then.. same rules as the fishing challenge, the want ta be fishing thug against well me, Mister Wonderful !  :rotflmao: because we all know it's about the money so I will wager one American dollar that I will post a catch total longer in inches then you can come up with... I'll sit back with my coffee and give ya some time to think about it...  :coffee:  Last I heard no one else has taken anyone else up on any side bets so far... :swords:
Bobby my man,
Boar & myself have a side bet that also includes Lee and DDS if they have the courage! :happy1:
I can certainly understand if Lee and DDS back out, instead hitting the trout pond at some sport show so they have a chance of beating some 8 year old. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Well GREAT I guess Boar will be out TWO dollars at the end of the challenge!  :happy1:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Bobby should stick to things he does well.  Not sure what that is but it sure isn't fishing or side bets. :scratch:

Hey General put up a dollar or shut up. Or are you afraid you can't do a side bet for a entire fishing season...
Bobby Bass

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion

General,
I think Bobby was going to try ballet, but his toes were too fat to fit inside the little shoe they use!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
A dollar, sssppllltttt. let make this interesting shall we bob, in our side bet, the loser has to start a worship thread  that is totaly dedicated to the worship of the winners fishing skills. The losser has to coment at least 3 times a week with high praise and admiration to the winner of his skills and knowledge and must end the post with. "I am beneth you"  Calling you out Bob.
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
A dollar, sssppllltttt. let make this interesting shall we bob, in our side bet, the loser has to start a worship thread  that is totaly dedicated to the worship of the winners fishing skills. The losser has to coment at least 3 times a week with high praise and admiration to the winner of his skills and knowledge and must end the post with. "I am beneth you"  Calling you out Bob.
Boar,
If Bobby had to do that with every side bet he made, he'd be on an apology tour 24/7, every day of the year!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
The bet is a dollar, you should know that a gentlemen's bet is only a dollar to prove a point. And now we have Great holding hands with Boar trying to give me  :bs:.... :scratch:   So glad I can motivate both of you to get on the water and fish or at least share the same dock  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Lmoa chicken chicken chicken scared little bobby. Im anthing but a gentleman, yu wanna be a gentleman hop on over to vagieman outdoors. Chicke bob.
78.50"

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I still accept ur dollar bet tho chicken bob. Buk buk buk buk Buckawk!
78.50"

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Ive got no point to prove chicken bob, it apparent you do cause ya called me out first i rose to the challenge and up'd the anty, guesse deep down in your gizzard YA know ya wanna but youR cluck cluck cluck bigawk! 
78.50"

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
 :reporter; Bad news for greatoutdoors. It seems that one of G.O.'s own team members has entered a massive 24" Pike. :doah: There goes greatoutdoors hopes and aspirations of catching the largest northern pike in the challenge competition this year. Better luck next year G.O. :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: May 05/11/14, 01:47:57 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Boar I am pulling back my challenge, it just isn't worth it. Go ahead and call me a chicken and I am sure the General will jump in with a few cheap shots but if you don't get the idea of a side bet then it just is not worth bantering with you over the summer.    :surrender:   you are the greatest fishermen ever to come to MNO even better then the General because you made me give up before I even started., now you can add that to your avatar   :bow: :bow:    :coffee:
« Last Edit: May 05/11/14, 11:20:13 AM by Bobby Bass »
Bobby Bass

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
:reporter; Bad news for greatoutdoors. It seems that one of G.O.'s own team members has entered a massive 27" Pike. :doah: There goes greatoutdoors hopes and aspirations of catching the largest northern pike in the challenge competition this year. Better luck next year G.O. :rotflmao:
Better get those bifocals upgraded Gramps because it was a 24 inch Pike, which by the looks of it, has The Eve of Destruction in the lead for the 2014 Challenge!! :whistling:
And that's just the beginning!!!!!!!!! training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
The Eve of Destruction rules, BABEE!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
:reporter; Bad news for greatoutdoors. It seems that one of G.O.'s own team members has entered a massive 27" Pike. :doah: There goes greatoutdoors hopes and aspirations of catching the largest northern pike in the challenge competition this year. Better luck next year G.O. :rotflmao:
Better get those bifocals upgraded Gramps because it was a 24 inch Pike, which by the looks of it, has The Eve of Destruction in the lead for the 2014 Challenge!! :whistling:
And that's just the beginning!!!!!!!!! training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087

24" or 27" don't matter you'll still never beat it dear ;)
« Last Edit: May 05/11/14, 01:50:22 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like a bit of sour grapes that The Eve of Destruction came out of the blocks so quickly!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Borgie just called, and asked me not to tease you anymore. ;D ;D
She said you are so nervous about us taking the lead, that your teeth began clacking together, and sounded just like an electric typewriter!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I dont add nuthing to my avitar but things that matter most.  i get the side bet bob, I just dont think you get the whole idea of the challenge an the smack thread. its all about fun. alls I intended to do was add a little more fun an crazyness to it. I just dont understand  what point you want to prove. cause theres nuthing to prove here in the challenge and a side bet. Its just fun bob. if its not your kinda fun then its what ever. good luck in the challenge.  TGO, you want some of this candy! side bet on brother :happy1: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:
78.50"

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Poor bob having to take all these cheap shots.  Where is that little crying yellow guy when you need him?  I didn't take your dollar the first time I beat the tar out of ya why would I want to do it again?  My advise to you bob is just stick to judging fish and let the grown ups play in the smack down. 
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Boar, you and I are on for the side bet!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: 
But I'm sure the other two cowards want out, and can't blame them since the best they could ever do is 3rd and 4th place!! :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
We talked abut the rules earlier, will send you a PM just to make sure we're on the same page! :toast:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Game on GO! Id be nice and let you have a  4 inch handicap, but the word around ely is, that is your handicap :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
I was almost gonna feel bad when I left you in the dust, but the feeling of mercy evaporated after being dissed by some fishing amateur named after a castrated pig!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Buckle your seat belt, your in for a rough ride!!!! training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I invented the rough ride outhouse, now your gona see what it feels like to be throwen in the trunk an driven thru the swamp like the rest of the union tugs victims. Aint no ride like the Union Thugs ride. Call your mommy shes gona worrie. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Bore,
My boat should be in the water by Friday, and the "Pig Roast" will begin shortly after!! training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
After reading this, I'm sure you'll be so nervous that you won't be able to keep food down!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
This the only warning you'll get,  no more Mr. Nice Guy!!!!! ;)
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I cant keep my food down now from your shallow empty threats :puke: its so nausiating to think yu can even fish, no wondr yur in the bait shop its all yu can catch. Bait :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
78.50"

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   He has hired help for catching the bait out of the tanks.  They used to let him scoop the dead ones out of the tank for practice but even that was taking too long.   :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Teams 1 and 2 still remain nameless.  I realize once the "Union Thugs" showed up they have run for the hills.  Never the less if they can not come up with a name soon we will give them one.  We need to know who's  :moon: we are kicking.  It just makes it so much more personal.   :superman: :superman:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
   He has hired help for catching the bait out of the tanks.  They used to let him scoop the dead ones out of the tank for practice but even that was taking too long.   :rotflmao:
DDS,
So with this show of bravado, am I to assume you grew a pair (unlike Lee) and are now part of the Boar/TGO side bet??? :scratch:
What do you think Boar, does he have the 'nads to do battle with the men??? (me being the only man in this side bet) training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Bon scott wrote a song about DDS "Ive got big balls" That our entreance song, Then mereges into Highway to Hell, lapses into Thunderstruck and ends with Dirty Deeds.  :happy1: unlike song witten for you by The BEEGEES :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    I see no reason to steal a dollar out of a beggars cup.  Your side-bet is meaningless.  The 2014 MNO Fishing Challenge is all that The "Union Thugs" need  to win.  If one of my fellow" Union Thugs" feels the need to strip you or any other member of another team out of  a hard earned dollar I support my Thug Brother in his quest.   He is a member of the Brotherhood.   If we thought his side enterprise in anyway compromised our ultimate goal we would have a meeting.  As it stands he is a good earner and a "Made Man".  He can only be sanctioned by us.  Only a "Made Man" of the brotherhood can steal candy from babies if they are waving it at him.  I take that back.  Any member of the brotherhood can steal candy from babies anytime they want.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: