Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4968371 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Better fill your frig with beer Glenn..

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 47* & sure can tell glenn's( rainin & windy) in the neighborhood. ;) :laugh: Mowed part of the yard again yday, man is that stuff growin. It got pretty nice here yday late in the afternoon when the sun came out, so we sat outside &  :toast: enjoyed it. The way it looks it might be about all the sun we get this weekend. Pretty quiet over at the resort & around the bay the last few days, been a couple, maybe 3 or 4 boats out on the lake when I've been  :fishing:. Not much planned for today, I'll have to take a close look at my list & see if there's somethin there I can putz around with. Hope you enjoy your Saturday & have a awesome weekend.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Raining here and windy too.  Just enjoying a cup of coffee and may have another.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, some light rain here too, it is needed to..  windy cool day here so we will see what the day day brings us..  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Breezy and cool here too...65*, gonna T-storm. Sure is blowin' up something. Have a good weekend, all.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: June 06/02/18, 09:22:28 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin fellas,  64 cloudy and breezy her too. Shut the a/c off and opened up the windows,  feels good. Gotta do up some more cutting on the maple and head to menardos to get some top pipe for da fence, other than that were having the kids over for a fish fry later on.. :happy1: Have a good day gents!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 65 and cloudy with light rain. Seems to be dissipating as it moves east. One field I wanna look at if it quits & need to get feed sometime. A couple graduations later today. Lots of lawn to catch up on if it dries out. If not, lots of Gunsmoke reruns (napping) to catch up on.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Yep just as I thought!! :angry2: :pouty: getting the treatment. :confused: :confused:. Yep it's raining.

Time to head back and start  :toast: :drinking: :drinking:
« Last Edit: June 06/02/18, 02:52:18 PM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey, ya said ya wanted rain, so I told it to head north!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :oscar:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got .7 here!!!!!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
.3 here at most but was drizzly all day.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Still drizzling here.  I want to switch motors on the two pontoon boats I now have and then sell one of them.  Actually getting darker and drizzling harder now.  Thinking of doing chicken quarters on the pellet smoker tonight.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we got 51*, drizzle & very windy. We had .4" here yday, it quit for bit about 6 last night, not long though. Had closer to 1/2" this mornin. Looks like a good day for a couple indoor projects today, kinda figured it would be. ;) It looks like a full house over at the resort to me, tough way to start your weeks vacation :bonk:, not being able to get out for 2 days. Still pretty quiet around the rest of the bay though. Not much else goin on, stay warm & dry guys. Have a good 1

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 54 here to start, going for 71...  a little drizzle last night too, but very little.  sure is windy today, gusts to 30 mph...  well have a good day all!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Still drizzling here.  I want to switch motors on the two pontoon boats I now have and then sell one of them.  Actually getting darker and drizzling harder now.  Thinking of doing chicken quarters on the pellet smoker tonight.

Try brushing them with this Barry...my latest "thing" for chicky. Sweet 'n Sour sauce.
 Makes a great dippin' sauce, too. I lay it on heavy. Or try the honey and peach or apricot jam thing....great with chicky too.  Maybe even stir in some OJ if ya like orange. That on top of smoked chicky...mmm....what time should I be up? I'll bring the 'cuke salad....  :azn:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 06/03/18, 09:06:57 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Dark and 54* here. Kinda drizzly. Good day to lay in bed. Or make a big ham, cheddar, and green pepper omelet. With some bacon. Maybe toast with honey... Or just do nothing.  :coffee:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I will get some of that Rebs.  Already have the thighs marinating.  1/2 cup olive oil, a jag of soy sauce, a jag of worcestershire, a jag of liquid smoke, a jag of red wine vinegar, garlic powder, pepper, italian seasoning etc.   I put it in a gallon zip lock bag and squeeze the air out so the thighs are all immersed in the sauce.  It gets a nice blackish color when on the pellet smoker.  400 degrees for 45 min to an hour.  Turns out great every time. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ah jeez, that sounds great! That's what I like, experimenting!!!   :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Stop on by if you are in the neighborhood later on Rebs. 

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
MMM Like my oriental sauces cept we always buy Kikkoman brand name.Try that brand Reb an LPS.Also try Hoisin sauce its chinese BBQ sauce.Now that we have 2 different brands seein no two are the same Kikkoman and House of Tsang.

We just had chickie quarters on the webber indirect heat with a debarked apple stick bout 2 inches dia an a foot long for smoke That was good!!! I spoiled it with homemade sauce made from the marinade it soaked in over night.Yesterday I made a rainy day pound cake and strawberry sauce or cherry sauce as toppers
 Pic a chorizo sausage also Its stuffing for a pork loin roast for today goin on the smoker grill at 1 PM

Cake bottom, Cake top, Chorizo and tatters

« Last Edit: June 06/03/18, 12:39:49 PM by dew2 »
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Umm numm!!!  :hubba:    I normally do buy Kikkoman, but Walfart, the store of empty shelves, was out. (as usual) That's why I shop at Fareway now. Walfart's lost my business forever. Five times in a row they were out of Diet pepsi, my brand of water, smoked ham, smoked almonds, and a bunch of other things. FIVE TIMES. Out of Diet Pepsi??!!! Complaining to store mgr did no good. They're hopeless. Home of the empty shelves.
Anywho, plum sauce is good too...and sometimes I'll do a soy sauce marinade on the chicky, too.

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
I guess Asian is on everyone's mind, I made a chicken and shrimp Lo Mein today.

if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
YEP I guess Asian is on everyone's mind
 Which reminds me Confucius say Man with hole in pocket feel cockie :crazy:
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Had a good weekend. We decided to hook onto the camper and go camping down in Beltrami sate forest. We figured the weather was going to be crappy, so we might as well sit in the camper and watch movies and  :toast:. It was nice to use the new camper. Now back to reality. have a good day boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, another good weekend over..  54 this morning..  got a few things I want to do around the house and yard..  nothing pressing..  have a good day all!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 47* when I went out :fishing:. Kept 1 :fish2: nortern, swung & missed once, bit off once too. Headin in to the big city today, we need a few things , & one of us has a dental appt. Nice to see the sun today. Hope you have a good 1

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers. In Grand Rapids. Ready to stir da pot!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: man since it quit blowing and warmed up a tad Dem sqeeters sure came out.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice morning here.  Got the motors switched on the pontoons now just have to run the cables. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well back to work for me.  At least it is a short week. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
and getting shorter. :happy1: Morning boys. Nice bright sunny day, 50* this morning heading for low 70's. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!