Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4973177 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 27* to begin & we'll top out ~ 37*. Got a couple little things on the agenda for this am & will just roll with it from there. Have a great day!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  JB the snow has started here.  Coming down pretty good too.  Have some running around to do today.  Got a few fish last night only kept 2.  Added to the night before catch it made a great meal for us with left overs.  Looking like a busier than I thought weekend so may not make the GTG.  I would rather go out when I can drive my truck out anyways.  The March crappie gig sounds fun.  I would love to catch a big crappie.  Well have a good one.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 25 at choretime heading for a high in the  upper 30's. Slight chance of snow for the afternoon hours. Mostly tearing around on tap for today. Deliver a poinsettia, get feed, go to the bank, etc. Tomorrow starts another weekend from hell. The roll off should arrive at Mom's in the a.m. Older brother in charge of the cleanup/clean out operation is really getting on our nerves. Every old kleenex, gum wrapper and grocery bag has been sorted through and very little of it has been discarded. Too hung up on recycling, donating and re-purposing. A lot of it just needs to go in the roll off & should have long ago. The process has simply taken far too long. This will mark the 13th weekend I've given up on this BS. It's time for it to be over. I have barns to finish cleaning, trees I should cut up, dogwood I should harvest before the snow gets deep, and straw to load, unload and stack. Frustrated.  :sad: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds like time for a heart to heart conversation to me... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I feel for you, Dotch, having just been down that same road this last year. :pouty: At least with my family they all had enough common sense to realize we didn't need to sort it all with a fine tooth comb & we managed to pull 2 rolloffs out of there within the 1st month of the funeral. Still sorted a lot more than my brother & I would've :rolleyes: but it wasn't worth the fight :surrender: so it then became mostly their job. Still took us a little more than a year to have all of the estate settled.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it started to snow here a little over an hour ago, big flakes too..  ground is getting covered again.. look at the radar and very little showing up on it... 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
A small chance for some here tonight, just checked the webcams up north though & the ground is white there. It doesn't look to be snowing very hard right now though.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
A small chance for some here tonight, just checked the webcams up north though & the ground is white there. It doesn't look to be snowing very hard right now though.
we got a good 2 inches of snow up here. Pretty much quit now.

Also just watched a timber wolf cross the lake. Tomorrow off to red lake.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Way too hot for snow around here. 40+ now.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Get out of the way.  The wiley Canada geese of rochester

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all. 6 here this morning going for 26..  not sure what all I have going on today but I guess I'll figure it out as the day plugs along..  have a good day all!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -5 here this morning. Some good ice making temp. Heading for mid 20s today. I actually slept until 7 this morning. Felt good. Got the unleaded coffee brewing. Make something for breakfast and them start getting ready to pull the fish house out. Watching the sunrise now. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nice pic!!! 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, currently it's 26* & we might make 32* later. In the same boat as mike today as nothin jumps out as needed any attention so I'll putz away this morning. I'm sure there's college football & hoops both on later so have to check them out, I'm sure. Not much else here, hopin your Saturday's a good 1.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Pooooor Gophers.   :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good mornin all, 26 here going for 33 today...  i just have a few thin gs on the agenda for today..  so another slow easy day..  maybe watch some football too!!  have a good day all!!!   :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning.   Hoping it is clear at least one of the next few nights so I can see the Christmas Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn.     Best one in 800 years, they say.   

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 17 here going for mid 20s today. I have the fish house out and I am out fishing.  Not out as deep as well would like. But I am fishing. Caught 6 little ones and 1 keeper sauger that I threw back last night. Only one bite this morning. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 21* now & gonna get close to 40* here today. Some fog & a NW wind so probably won't feel that warm. Most of a load for me to thow in the washing machine, after that we'll see. Have a good day!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Fished Miltona last night. Perch and one small walleye that went back. Need to find the rest of my spearing stuff and may go look for a spot later today for tomorrow. Watch the Vikes hopefully embearass chicago. Later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. It is a winter wonderland this morning. 22 and snowing this morning. Must have gotten 5-6" of snow overnight. Not what we needed on that newer ice out front. It is windy, so hoping it blows the snow off of the ice. 3 day work week this week. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 35 this morning, but falling temps the rest of the day..  we ended up with just a dusting of snow last night...  I can hear the cty plows running down the road...  got a few things on the agenda for today so I'll be some busy...  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, not sure what's on the agenda. keep an eye on the pup so it dont chew everything in site!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, it's 36* now & we'll hit the low 40's later but with the 20-25 mph NW wind blowin it'll still feel chilly. We had a few flakes too yday morning. Yeah glenn, your new little buddy should keep you from being bored so easily for the next few months. ;) :laugh: A couple little household chores in mind for early but that's about it, hopin your Monday's a good 1!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well now that Glenn can post pic's things could get interesting!!   I keep thingink the format for these pages has been very quietly updating... 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: HE CAN??  :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Gotta see it to believe it!! :mooning:                        ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Gotta see it to believe it!! :mooning:                        ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:oops1: :sorry: I see that there has already been some success!! :happybounce: :party1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 32 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. Couple more days of warmer than normal then it gets real for a few days. Dodged the precip last nite and looking like a brown Christmas. Fine with that. Haven't missed moving snow and all the hassles that lead up to it. Just be nice if it holds another month so I can catch up on some of the stuff I've gotten behind on as a result of the weekends spent cleaning out stuff at Mom's. Another weekend spent in the raccoon chit and hauling stuff down out of the attic. Luckily much of it went in the roll off this time around. Still having issues with ultra-conservative sibling but seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Even he seems to be thinking we're running out of time for a lot of extracurricular playing around. Hallelujah.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)