Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900942 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got a fever yet???    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Kind of a scratchy throat.  LOL

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
got a fever yet???    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
troublemaker!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: Mrs. LPS  will get him fixed up in no time!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just saw a good one.  One day we hadn't ordered anything from Amazon so the UPS guy stopped anyways to see if we are ok.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Raining a bit here now, the wind has shifted to the NW.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Light snow and wind here!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Had some light freezing rain & possibly some graupel ~5 o'clock during chores. Not much right now.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
seems like light snow here and plenty of wind too!!!   didn't look like any freezing rain here..  sure hope not!! 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Got that here now but it looks rugged out the window with the wind howling out if the NW. Glad I did chores early tonite. Tomorrow morning it'll be back to reality. Will be less worse to put the chains on the tractor tomorrow on frozen ground vs. in the mud today. Won't work up sweat either. 💪
« Last Edit: December 12/02/22, 07:01:36 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ground is covered now and still light snow with lots of wind!!   furnace is working away!!!   thankfully!!! 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 Never made 50 & a NW wind ~ 30, but no snow here yet.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
like Mikey said snow and a hellofa wind. even has shadow wondering what they heck..................

watching USC vs Utah........USC is pretty much doing what it wants........i hear this QB for USC is a heisman possibility!!!!!

oh yea guns are all cleaned!!!!!!! :happybounce: :happybounce: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :dancinred: :rocker; :Clap:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just saw a good one.  One day we hadn't ordered anything from Amazon so the UPS guy stopped anyways to see if we are ok.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :banghead: :banghead: that sounds like a free ticket to Amazon Anonymous meetings!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 0 this morning and the winds have gone down big time!!  the ground is covered with snow but can't say how much we got..  I know I have to clean the sidewalk off..  I will find out then...   have a good day...   

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 6 here this morning and not getting much warmer today. The winds have gone down here to. Went out and filled the wood stove already. Coffee is brewing. I will sit here and watch the sun come up this morning. Clear skies so far. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we have 11 & it looks like somewhere around 26 will be our high. There's a skiff of snow on the garbage/recycling cans but that's about it. Still a bit breezy here, WNW ~ 15. Got the dentist out of the way yday :happy1: & not sure what's up for today, yet. 'Bout it here, have a good 1.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
TWC says it is -8 in Williams. Makes me wonder if something is going on with our weather station.  :scratch: We got an inch or two of snow here yesterday.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: TWC's site & our thermometer rarely agree either, JB. Today we had 5* warmer than they did. It's rare that it's that much different though. :confused: TWC's weather station is at the airport, I believe, & that's outside of town a mile or 2.
« Last Edit: December 12/03/22, 08:35:05 AM by Gunner55 »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I just noticed a little bit ago that the batteries are low on the sending unit. That might explaino the issue. Need to bring it in anyway. Have not gotten wind speed for a couple weeks now.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 2 at choretime heading for a high in the upper teens. Didn't get all of my list accomplished yesterday so will need to take recycling in today, get some feed & drop off a bill on the way while I'm at it. Had a buck lamb jump over a panel & in with some ewe lambs overnite so had to separate those bastards this morning. The buck lamb is on my short list. He's been a PITA to deal with so he may be on a trailer outta here sooner than later if he keeps it up.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea JB those batteries make a huge difference in my cheaper weather station too.. 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
What kind of system do you have jb? Would love to have wind speed in particular.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...was 3 on the plus side when i looked. wind did some cleaning out of the trees too!!!!!!!

union retiree/holiday party tonight!!!!!!!! other then that not much!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Dotch, watched Mecum auctions last night for awhile, seen a 1951 Commander and a 1957 wagon go across the block..  $19,000 and $17,000 for them..  nice looking Studebakers!!! 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It was -9 here until about 20 minutes ago it jumped up to -6.  Not much wind.  Our windmill was frozen a week ago and I had to go bang on it.  I better give it a shot of JB80.  Had fun at the Christmas Party last night.  We left a little early.  The previous night when we were gone Cooper had gotten the wash rag out of the sink and it was on the floor.???  He has always been so good.  Well we got home last night and the loaf of bread that only had 2 pieces out of it and a pkg of 12 buns unopened were all gone.  I mean not a crumb left just some packaging.  I am sure once Cooper got it on the floor that Buddy jumped in and helped devour everything.  They both love bread.  SO Glenn's dogs brother must be in some teenage stage the wife said.  He was really kissing up to me cuz he knew he did wrong.  We watched Buddy poop this morning but didn't see any bread wrappers yet.  They have been outside 3 times already.  Last spring it was the wife's socks in Coopers poop.  This spring it will be plastic.  Thank God we love them so much.   ???   Not going to plow the maybe 3" we got yesterday with it so cold.  Will wait till tomorrow.  The Retirement Creed ya know.  LOL  Darn no Gophers game today.  That was always a good excuse to do nothing.  Will need a new excuse today or the wife will put me to work.  Well you all stay warm and have a great day. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch, our weather station is an Accu-Rite. Bought it from Cabela's 7-8 years ago. Been good up until the last few weeks..
I'm laughing with ya LPS. Sometimes we put to much trust in our pets. Lol.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It was -9 here until about 20 minutes ago it jumped up to -6.  Not much wind.  Our windmill was frozen a week ago and I had to go bang on it.  I better give it a shot of JB80.  Had fun at the Christmas Party last night.  We left a little early.  The previous night when we were gone Cooper had gotten the wash rag out of the sink and it was on the floor.???  He has always been so good.  Well we got home last night and the loaf of bread that only had 2 pieces out of it and a pkg of 12 buns unopened were all gone.  I mean not a crumb left just some packaging.  I am sure once Cooper got it on the floor that Buddy jumped in and helped devour everything.  They both love bread.  SO Glenn's dogs brother must be in some teenage stage the wife said.  He was really kissing up to me cuz he knew he did wrong.  We watched Buddy poop this morning but didn't see any bread wrappers yet.  They have been outside 3 times already.  Last spring it was the wife's socks in Coopers poop.  This spring it will be plastic.  Thank God we love them so much.   ???   Not going to plow the maybe 3" we got yesterday with it so cold.  Will wait till tomorrow.  The Retirement Creed ya know.  LOL  Darn no Gophers game today.  That was always a good excuse to do nothing.  Will need a new excuse today or the wife will put me to work.  Well you all stay warm and have a great day.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea you can definitely tell there related!!!!!!!!!! :confused: gotta take the time to dog proof the house......

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Bread will be in the cupboard from now on when we are gone.  I got 6 drink coasters from a friend with wildlife scenes on them.  Thin very inexpensive but I liked them at my desk.  Well the last one is now gone too.  I found a little piece of it this morning.  He had to search for it on my desk to find it.  Nothing else has moved but he found the coaster.  LOL  Don't have to worry about them anymore.  Maybe a short legged dog like Dotch has is not a bid idea....

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Bread will be in the cupboard from now on when we are gone.  I got 6 drink coasters from a friend with wildlife scenes on them.  Thin very inexpensive but I liked them at my desk.  Well the last one is now gone too.  I found a little piece of it this morning.  He had to search for it on my desk to find it.  Nothing else has moved but he found the coaster.  LOL  Don't have to worry about them anymore.  Maybe a short legged dog like Dotch has is not a bid idea....
oh yea.......that cute little fuzzy look about 2 years ago.......... little did we know at the time!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples,  3 at the moment.  Thought of chasing Roosters today but throw some wind on top of 3 and I think this is more my speed.  I tell ya them pooches are trouble!!! Think I'll keep my eye on this one....see ya!!!