Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: NFL  (Read 23650 times)

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I just read that Adam Zimmer 38 died.  No word on what happened.

Thats a sad deal.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
That was a fun game to watch from Germany.

TB12 is the first QB to win 3 NFL games in 3 different countries.

But he was 3 pass attempts from breaking Erins record of pass attempts without an Int!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
...And happy to see the Pack beat Dallas.  Hard to pick which team I'd rather see lose in this one.

I'd like to see the Pack to get just enough losses to miss the playoffs, but not so many to get a really high draft choice when they draft Erin's replacement in the first round.   ;) :rotflmao:  :bonk:

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
[quote author=Steve-o link=topic=42022.msg418920#msg418920 date=1668434953

I'd like to see the Pack to get just enough losses to miss the playoffs, but not so many to get a really high draft choice when they draft Erin's replacement in the first round.   ;) :rotflmao:  :bonk:
[/quote]
Agreed, as long ask one of their wins isn’t when they play the Vikings.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like there are no longer any undefeated teams in the NFL ! Washington took down the eagles!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The Eagles hardly had the ball & had 4 TOs.  :rolleyes: Washington's defense is tough, I'm glad we don't have to play them again.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The Eagles hardly had the ball & had 4 TOs.  :rolleyes: Washington's defense is tough, I'm glad we don't have to play them again.
watched it a little bit.......on one turnover the refs missed a very obvious flagrant face mask call on Washington. musts been the same ones that did the Vikings games......not sure how they missed that one!!!!!!!! tat defensive guy really ripped that ball carriers head around!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good job Taylor Heinike.  He is a scrapper.  Sure hope we don't have to go to craphole Philly in the playoffs.  This will help.  Hoping GB doesn't get enough wins to get a wild card slot. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Poor Erin ;) :rolleyes: :smiley:,.......................he didn't look very happy last night again. :shocked:                       :scratch: Lambeau was 'bout as quiet as I've ever heard it in the 2nd half last night too.:cool:
« Last Edit: November 11/18/22, 06:10:42 AM by Gunner55 »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  27-17 Titans kicked Erins azz.   :happy1:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Time for Packers to Consider Future as Aaron Rodgers Falters on TNF vs. Titans

Whatever the reason, the Packers are left with a lot of uncertainty at quarterback.

Rodgers' contract is part of the problem. He'll have $99.8 million in dead money remaining on his deal after this season, so cutting him isn't an option. Trading him could prove extremely difficult, too, given his inconsistent play.

Either Erin figures out how to carry his team to the promised land with lower-paid skill players or they are screwed for the next several years.  Prolly the best outcome is for them to let Erin continue to degrade this season - AND the next two seasons as well - and rebuild with young drafted players.  After Erin's $50Mil / year salary comes off the books, they can bring in free agents to go along with what should be a strong, new, young nucleus.  Who knows, maybe this was their plan all along.   :confused:

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Packers are playing for draft position now. Probably won't be getting all these national prime time games for awhile. :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Erin is another Hall of Famer who didn't know when to quit.  He could have gone out on top, but his pride and his competitive spirit wouldn't let him do it.

Trouble is (and unlike Brady), when Erin signed that $150M contract extension, he wasn't thinking about competing against the NFC North Division.  He was more worried about measuring weenies against the other elite-caliber, high-paid quarterbacks in the league.

Three years of sucking with the Packers will tarnish his legacy a bit - and who knows - he might catch lightning in a bottle for a game or two - but he'll be :rotflmao: all the way to the bank. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
They really screwed up giving him that kind of money.  Should have let him walk and started over.  Now they are stuck with him and he has their money. 

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Yea, i agree, leaving with a stink from a caree that made him a household name. Made juat as much money from endorsements.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: I was really surprised to hear him pretty much blame himself after Thursday's game. He admitted that he had at least 3-4  deeper throws in the 2nd 1/2 that weren't very good & that those could've been big plays, if he'd made better throws. :shocked:
« Last Edit: November 11/19/22, 11:03:43 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe after catching grief for blaming his teammates for their last three losses... he finally got the message and figured he better start saying the "right" things.  :coffee:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: WTF...  I just read the Washington team disciplined some players for drinking on there team plane after they beat the Eagles.  :crazy: :doofus:

There freakin adults for Christ sakes, all because some coach got busted for a whiskey ticket.  :crazy:. The teams apparently have sober rides if requested. What a joke.

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
NFL rules are no alcohol on the plane ride home. A rule is a rule. If it's there it should be enforced. Otherwise get rid of the rule.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The Titans offensive coordinator got a DWI after the game with GB. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
NFL rules are no alcohol on the plane ride home. A rule is a rule. If it's there it should be enforced. Otherwise get rid of the rule.
as I understand it that rule was made AFTER that coach got the whiskey ticket.

Since when is the NFL able to make rules on the fly it's  :bs: for individuals of age to consume. One would think the players assoc should be fighting this. Goodell has way way to much power.

Of course this is strictly my opinion.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
The Titans offensive coordinator got a DWI after the game with GB.
He was in Green Bay.  Nuthin else to do there.   Just sayin'

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok after further review, I guess the rule was there but completely ignored until recent events. And nothing was said or done about it until it hit the internet.

I guess it could be partially the Vikings fault  :sleazy:with videos of chains around players neck!  :rotflmao:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Andy Reids kid killed a girl driving drunk after a practice. The NFL frowns on bad publicity unless of course it brings them money. Read up on the Washington scandal's including ownership. It got to the point they couldn't bury the story any longer so to save face they are convincing Dan Snyder to fall on the sword and sell the team. These guys (NFL owners) in many cases are one step above the mafia families.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: WTF...  I just read the Washington team disciplined some players for drinking on there team plane after they beat the Eagles.  :crazy: :doofus:

There freakin adults for Christ sakes, all because some coach got busted for a whiskey ticket.  :crazy:. The teams apparently have sober rides if requested. What a joke.
well let's see why you may not want a bunch of 6.5' 300lbs drunks on a confined air plane?  :taz:   :bonk:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well......then they shouldnt serve alcohol on any plane!!!!!!! :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Anyone watching the bills... Lions game. :scratch: are the Lions for real, or the Bills not really that good??

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Lions are as real as you can be starting a backup quarterback.   :rotflmao:

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
We’re used to the Lions being the Lions—not a serious contender. They’ve either not gotten off to a good start every year or imploded when things looked promising. I don’t think we can take them for granted.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
They are pretty tough but just can't get over the hump.  I was rooting for them.