Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Side by side trailer  (Read 4306 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Not sure how much I would use it but I am thinking of a trailer to haul my Ranger on.  Lot's of places around that may be fun to explore on it.  Mainly forest roads etc.  Also thinking of an old 16' Lund type of fishing boat for a knock around boat that I can get up in the weeds and pick up things that float downriver.  Hard to do that in my new boat.  It wasn't a nice look the wife gave me when I mentioned it.  LOL

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Good call LP,having a trailer for our toys open's up new adventures. couple years ago I upgraded my 2" angle iron solid 3500 read axel weight wood floor thing weighed a ton,rough riding on back country wash board roads 10x60" needed autility trailer for my new wider utv,landed on a all aluminum 10x66" trailer (open) nice light weight independant rear suspenion,no regrets,shopped all over the metro area,prices varied alot.

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
This is what I have for my SxS and other things. All aluminum, built in ramp.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn nice trailer.  I see a few at L&M in Bemidji.  A steel 6x10 with fold down sides for $2,700 and one like yours for about $3,200. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just checked and my Ranger is 9' long.  A 10' trailer may be a little tight.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
I just checked and my Ranger is 9' long.  A 10' trailer may be a little tight.

COOP,I didn't go with the bi-fold ramp,looks nice just figured more raddles down the road as things wear out but I can see the advantage.

LP,pretty sure trailer prices are alot better near the cities,when shopping a couple years ago fleet farm had a dandy 72"x10' under $2k but tube steel frame ans a wood floor.

Best price I found was M&M trailers in ramsey minn,near anoka,custom made trailers right there,sounds like you'll need a 12'er eh?

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
I’ve got a Floe CargoMax 11 footer. I  use it for the SxS and hauling a lot of loose stuff. Lightweight but durable. Works for me.
« Last Edit: March 03/17/22, 06:10:39 PM by fishwidow »

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Lps, I have an Aluma 6310 which is 63” wide by 10’ long and it’s a bit narrow for my artic cat sxs and it won’t hurt if it was another foot or two longer. I’m looking for a 7’x12’ to replace the one I have, but not real hard.
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
My Ranger is the midsize so it is 56" wide  by 9' long. Do you have 14" tires?  Let me know if you decide to sell yours.  I may be interested if the wife is. LOL

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
had me thinking about it too!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS, I just put two new 13" wheels and tires on it two years ago after one blew South of Menahga. If I don't trade it you get first dibbs.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
LPS, I just put two new 13" wheels and tires on it two years ago after one blew South of Menahga. If I don't trade it you get first dibbs.  :happy1: :happy1:
it'll be interesting how LPS twists that one to his wife!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
it'll be interesting how LPS twists that one to his wife!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I am pondering it right now.  LOL  Sure would be nice to have.  Used is fine with me.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
if ya pass LPS I would be interested still Mark... 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds great Mike.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Update on the trailer front.  SO I am researching how far I have to go to get me a trailer and here the Aluma 6310 is sitting at Outdoors Again here in Baudette.  How cool is that?  Meant to be.  It is last years model and he just got a big batch of new ones so gave me a great deal to get it out of there.  SO Mike you are in line for Markn's I would say.  I got this one for $2,200 and he said he knocked a few hundos off it and the new ones are even more than that.  He does still have a few of last years in stock of other sizes too if you want to call him anyone.  I think they are 78's x whatever feet.  I am excited to get it this morning.  Now I can haul my zero turn or wheelers or whatever.  Yes Glenn I gave the wife a glass of wine as soon as she walked in the door and told her how nice she looked.  She said "ok how much is the trailer?"  LOLOL
« Last Edit: March 03/19/22, 08:19:00 AM by LPS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dats funny Barry!!!   good for you!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :rotflmao: but will she regret it in the morning!!!🤭 :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That's great.   :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
LP,

That's funny right there...she has your number. ;)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
She sure does and that is just great!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So here is a pic of Coopers new side by side and trailer.  The wife just told me as she walked out the door that I am not to write out anymore checks this month.   :sleazy:     

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well Barry it's the 22nd today, 10 more days and you're good to go with the checkbook again.  :happy1: Nice trailer, I like the folding ramp. You'll like that. Mine is a one piece.
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL  I think I can make it.  I think I can make it.  I think I can make it.   :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup good score LPS!!   

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice LP,,,I see cooper is dialed in already,they love to ride shotgun..

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
When he hears me start it he comes running.  LOL  He has his way he likes to sit in it too.  Being on the trailer he wondered for a few seconds and then jumped right in.  LOL  So cool!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Awesome!!!  :happy1: At least she didn't take the checkbook away from ya.  :rotflmao:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman