Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Tailgate seals  (Read 2225 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Anyone ever tried these? I had to do something,  it was either this or everything that I didn't want dusted up under the tonneau cover had to go in totes. So far it looks to seal up pretty good but around the latch I could use a few small pieces. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
iffin you'd have a real truck you wouldnt need to worry about it!!! :evil: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

nope never used them.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I may need those.  My truck gets dusty as heck when I cruise gravel roads.  How much? 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: September 09/23/20, 08:46:46 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I haven't, but I may if it works good for you. Mine gets plenty dusty when going down the gravel roads to. Or snow dust in the winter.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I think its going to do the trick, after a weekend of pounding gravel chasing roosters the back is pretty bad. For some reason it seams this tailgate has a bigger gap than the GM's.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I can't say GM is any better on the gap of the tailgate.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
My 2016 Ram with a new Leer topper leaks a lot too.  I need something like this. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I did buy this seal and it worked pretty darn good.  I ran a lot of gravel on deer opener and had some dust but not near as bad as it was.  I also used Gorilla tape to seal holes by my tie downs in the box.  Was only about $23 and went on easy.  Best to do it in a heated garage.  The guys at Radco said some trucks work better if you do it upside down. 
« Last Edit: November 11/14/21, 07:56:38 AM by LPS »