Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: And no wildlife was harmed.  (Read 846 times)

Online deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Being the weather forecast called for 50 and sunshine my son and I planned a morning hunt today. We headed out at 5:30 giving us plenty time to get to the land, (even with the dense fog) get dressed and make it to the chosen stand before shooting hours. My son went bow hunting for deer and I went general exploring with a shotgun in case some odd grouse gave me an opportunity. My son saw 4 deer but didn't shoot any. One big doe really tempted him, but she is still alive. I flushed 8 grouse, and I can say with certainty that they are all still alive.  :rotflmao: It was kind of spooky walking in the fog.   
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Sounds like a good time to me.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Offline Iowaboy1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Sounds like a good time but tag soup sucks!!

Online deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Iowaboy1, not to worry about tag soup. Early in the bow season I shot a doe, during the rifle season my grandson shot a buck and a couple weeks ago I shot a buck with a crossbow so we have plenty venison. Today we were mostly out for a good time in the woods. Ok, my son would have shot a buck if it was a big one.  :azn:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
So do horns make venison taste better? :scratch: I never noticed.  :sleazy: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!