Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4976961 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I see the Canadian smoke is back with us....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
With the rain recently the Rapids are flowing pretty good.  We just took a drive over there.  The sturgeon must be there spawning in the shallows between the rocks because there were people there taking pics of the water right where the sturgeon usually are.  Too steep for me.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
With the rain recently the Rapids are flowing pretty good.  We just took a drive over there.  The sturgeon must be there spawning in the shallows between the rocks because there were people there taking pics of the water right where the sturgeon usually are.  Too steep for me.
:happy1: that would be so awesome to see. i've seen 100's of sturgeon pictures but never one up close!!!!! :confused: :doah:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well I shot a 36 for the first time out on sporting clays and with a different firearm. Went to my sister and BIL's and picked up the golf cart yesterday afternoon. Beers were present. Thinks I'll take it easy today, maybe spray the yard. My bride is happy with her Mother's Day present. Matching earrings and necklace. They're not zirconium either. (That's fake, manufactured diamonds Glenn.) Anywho, it's rib-eyes on the grill tonight for supper for Mother's Day, have a great day all, Happy Mother's Day, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
:pouty: :rotflmao: SO....... what did you do so wrong you had to go high end stuff!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Might one or two too many trap guns in vault downstairs that she doesn’t need to know about. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Evening fellow gulag comrades! Was 59 at choretme and topped out around 84. Mowed the front lawn & El Capitan in the forenoon but had to leave the ditch bottom. Man it's wet down there. Took the Stude & the Mrs. to Faribault for Mother's Day. We'd planned on going to The Depot as the Mrs. had many $'s worth of gift certificates. We got there around 2 & they were just picking up the stuff from their brunch. They closed at 2 and reopened at 4. Luckily, Redemption is a couple blocks away. Hadn't been there for a few years so we ate there. Good food, good service and we were outta there by 3:30. Had a shower roll thru Faribault while we were eating so the car is probably filthy again. Nice drive tho. Not as much field activity as I expected. Talked to some guys when I got back & they said it's still pretty wet in places. No reason to mud crop in just yet.   
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:58:00 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 46 here and heading for 51 today it says. Think we made mid 60s here yesterday. The wind is blowing off of the lake again today, so that will keep us cool. Ya, you are about right on the distance LPS. We are 31 miles from Baudette by car and probably 35 to your place. Probably about 20 miles as the crow flies. We are 11 miles north of Williams. We moved a bitch tree from the gravel pit at the end of the road and planted it in the yard yesterday. Figured we would get it before it gets ripped out digging gravel and left to die. That is what tends to happen. Also went and cut some wood for camp fires to. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I did get most of the yard sprayed yesterday. Had to go the same direction as the tire marks from mowing because of the wind so we'll see how it turns out. May be some yellow strips left over. Steaks were great last night along with hash browns. Headed out to shoot sporting clays again this morning, League today, Saturday was a practice. Have a great day everyone, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 45 here and could see 69 today...  got about everything done I wanted done yesterday..   cutting the grass was the main one..  done for a few days any way..   made it 77 at least yesterday!!  even got the street glide out for a 50 mile ride..   no rain here...   have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 39 and will top out at 60 with smoke making for bad air quality.  Just slightly smokey here now.  I went asparagus hunting along our fence lines and got about 8 of them.  That is a nice haul for us.  All on our property so that is nice.  I cleaned up the patches too.  Pulled weeds around them.  Went fishing in the wind for awhile yesterday but didn't have any luck.  Tried a few different spots too.  Still felt good to be in the boat with the boys.  Too windy for the wife to come along.  Not sure what I will try to accomplish today.  There is about 3 trees across trails that need to be cut for campfire wood so may attack some of that. You all have a good one.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 57 here & we're on our way to 71 today. I found a bottle of Weed Stop, so I sprayed here yday early too. Not sure how old it was, so I'll give that a look see today before I roll up the hose. Got a couple errands to do today too. No more now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
A lot less smokey here this morning compared to yesterday. You could really see it and smell it yesterday.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It looked nasty on the Big Bog Web Cam early yday too, JB.  :rolleyes:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, it was bad all day yesterday.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 55 at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's. Smoky here today. Was hazy at the ranch & didn't smell that much. In Bugtussle, smelled like someone's campfire. On the slate for today, checking out the problem child fields and/or their owners. So far, it's been talking to rational people rather than those about to do something stupid. Wife had the day off so Poppy gets another people day to go along with her squirrel chasing. Aside from the smoke, should be a decent day. Toodles!
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I did get most of the yard sprayed yesterday. Had to go the same direction as the tire marks from mowing because of the wind so we'll see how it turns out. May be some yellow strips left over. Steaks were great last night along with hash browns. Headed out to shoot sporting clays again this morning, League today, Saturday was a practice. Have a great day everyone, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
:scratch: :scratch: so...whick one of the trap guns your wife dont know about you gonna use today??? :rolleyes: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers...........got done at store about 11;30. talked to brother........my departure time just got moved up!!!!!  :evil: :sleazy: maybe thursday afternoon for sure friday morning!!!

meanwhile i gotz stuff to do!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!