Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's Wrong Wit Athletes!  (Read 52892 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I really like Stephanski but despise Watson.  It is too bad Stephanski is connected to the rapist.  I forgot about it or I would have tuned in to some of it last night.  So why does a loser like Watson get off on pushing a ref?  The Browns management has their head up their you know what.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I reckon the refs were afraid of being accused of making the game all about them by throwing out the "star" QB.  I hope all refs get a letter from the commissioner making it a 'point of focus' to no longer tolerate any contact from the players.  In my opinion, either hesitation or indecision from the refs at that critical play cost the NFL an opportunity to say they won't tolerate thugs in the league.  But this is only week two, and it is a long season.  :popcorn:

Stephanski is a smart guy and knows there are only 32 NFL HC jobs in the world - and he has one of them.  You are right, Browns management will eventually screw it up beyond all hope and Stephanski will take a hit (most NFL HCs eventually get fired), but if he plays his cards right, and over-achieves just a bit with a bunch of misfits, he'll get another whack at one of those other 31 jobs.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I was truly hoping to see him get lit up and knocked out for the season. The owner is the dirtbag that really deserves Karma slapping him down but that likely won't happen.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You got that right.  The team was doing just fine before they brought in this distraction for boat loads of money. 

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Former NFL teammates Terrell Owens, Chad Johnson reflect on their 'lil orgy': '17 women in 12 hours'

Earlier this week, the former teammates went on Instagram Live and discussed a trip to the Dominican Republic, where they had a "lil orgy." Johnson and Owens said they went through "seventeen girls in twelve hours."

Owens thought it was twelve women, but Johnson had quite the reasoning for why he knew the exact number.  "You can't end sex on even numbers," OchoCinco said.

"I was done after about two or three though," the Hall of Famer Owens said, while Johnson couldn't contain his laughter. "I had to recoup. I had to recover, dog."  Owens also said he "had to take one for the team" as he "had the big girl."  "Sometimes, you gotta do that," Johnson said.  "Big girls need love, too," Owens responded.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Non story for a couple of reasons.....1) You can't believe a word they say 2) nobody cares.

It's a bigger non-story than Harbough and Michigan getting slapped on the wrist.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093