Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4972038 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Survived another Monday, now just hoping the week goes fast. Deer camp is almost here. otherwise just another day in deeradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Well since I will be leaving for the big hunt I better take the boat out today.  Darn.  BUT it is nice to not have to worry about it freezing in.  lol  SO I got up early and will have the wife pick me up at the boat launch.  Will leave the truck and trailer there and go down with the boat later.  Then I can concentrate on packing.  Less stress is the way to go.  Coffee tastes great today. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, it's 37* now. We got the dock pulled yday am, put the boat in the garage too. We'll take our time, less stressful that way ;) ;D, getting the batteries out & winterizing it. Should have it back to the big shed by Thursday or Friday. :scratch: Looks like we had some showers overnight, more wind(WNW) today too so it won't feel like it's 45*+. The boat will be a the top of my list today as we'll headin to town 1 of the next couple. Other than that not much going on, hope ya have a good un
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!! got a few things done yesterday, both inside and outside.  still have the yard to do yet though..  got the bike put away for the winter so that is done..  good game plan Barry!!!  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning.....1 day closer to deer camp!!!!!!!! :happy1: the kid and  I will also head up the second weekend. if for some odd reason i dont have my tag filled by then I need to figure out a meeting or some official union business the friday of the 3rd weekend to go back up!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Plan to head up to Camp Near and Deer today.  I will pull cards on the cameras I put out last week, hope to see some big fellas.  Going to check for rut sign, make sure camp is in order and then sit in a stand for the evening.  I plan to go to one we put up this fall and has never been used yet.  It's our one enclosed stand (canvas over a metal frame) so it will be my first experience deer hunting from and enclosed blind.  Hope I don't shoot a hole in the wall. I will probably put out a decoy to see what happens.  :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Back from Nashville... Ate fried chicken and bbq.  Also biscuits.  Listened to country music.  eeehaw.   
Had a few (really) beers.   
Hattie B's chicken, loveless cafe, Pucketts (no relation to kirby).   yum yum
Grand ole opry classic country show.     etc

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds awesome Del. The wife and i having been talking about making a trip there in the future. Morning boys, 38 to start the day here and i think that is the high for today. started to do a little packing for deer camp last night. It is almost here. Just another day in deeradise. Have  a good one boys!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we've got 37*. We spent most of the day yday messin around with the boat, it's just about ready to be put to bed for the winter. Not quite there though & we're headed for GR today, so it can wait. Nothin else to report, so it's time to go. Hope ya have a good Halloween.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, Happy Halloween to all!!!  going down to Sartell this morning, orthodontist visit..  oh happy!!  today or most likely tomorrow I have to clean the rain gutters, they are full of leaves again..  and then chase some more leaves in the yard..  have a good day all!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.  Well I got the boat out and turned the floating dock parallel to the shore line so it won't catch all of the stuff floating down in the spring.  I will put the boat in the garage when I get back from hunting.  Will clean it out and tarp it for winter.  Today a little run to town and then pack pack pack.  Should be a good day as I don't need to pack as much stuff as I used to.  My buddy's have my stand all cleaned out and we will put the heater in on Fri.  Need to bring a boat cushion to put on my chair too.  I have all day to get er done.  Good feeling to not be rushed on packing. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Happy Halloween.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey that's right.  Happy Snickers Day.  Yup. I have a bag of Snickers and a bag of little bags of M&Ms.  Yes I have been sneaking out of both of them.  SO I told the wife it is blackout time here after 5:30.  LOL  Then I can keep the candy.  We live a little out of town and no kids come here since out friends kids have grown up anyways. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning all!!!!!!!!! gonna finish getting ready for hunting tonight. will leave sometime friday morning. other then that nuttin earth shattering, unlike boar!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey that's right.  Happy Snickers Day.  Yup. I have a bag of Snickers and a bag of little bags of M&Ms.  Yes I have been sneaking out of both of them.  SO I told the wife it is blackout time here after 5:30.  LOL  Then I can keep the candy.  We live a little out of town and no kids come here since out friends kids have grown up anyways.
  we bought some candy a while back, salted nut rolls and peanut butter cups for halloween and deer hunting. took the stuff i wanted out for deer hunting then proceeded to eat the rest!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :doah: so she is buying more. we live just off the 2 main streets in town that get hit hard so we dont see much traffic.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll put up a sign with yer address for ya....................... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I wonder what Delmar is handing out tonite....I may haveta make a trip over there... :evil:
« Last Edit: October 10/31/18, 08:23:36 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
No hunting today.  Finished off the last of the fall prep including putting away the mower and getting the snow Blower ready to roll.

Go ahead, snow, I dare you.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
darn nice set up!!!   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I know there's now two of us ready!!!  :azn:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got my plow on the wheeler, does that count???  I need one of them deadeye!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
OK, three of us!  :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man I love Salted Nut Rolls.  Thanks Glenn... 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
SO I may not be in a service area for a few days.  Just so you know.  I will try to make contact>>>>>>>

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I know there's now two of us ready!!!  :azn:
what's the hurry?? It ain't snowed yet?? :scratch: :scratch:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 32* to start the day here heading for the upper 30s. Today is my last day at work. Heading for deer camp tonight. Barry and I are the ones that get to head south to deer camp. Most head north. I am getting excited. Sometime after deer season I should get together with Barry and get the ice rig I won. Ice fishing will be just around the corner. How does that sound Barry? Besides it would be nice to meet him since we only live 30 miles apart. I will check in when I have cell service next week. Good luck to all the hunters. Choot the big one. Just another day in deeradise. Have a good one boys!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  good luck to all you heading out today or tomorrow to go deer hunting!!!  Yes Barry them salted nit roll are so good!!!   many years ago I managed to get a 25 pound one!!!  that was good and fun!!   28 going 48 here this morning..  going to town to get a few things this morning and then who knows!!!  have a good day all!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 32* here too. The Bemidji channel is talkin 40-45* today so the wind must be goin back to the south(SE?) as that NW wind was really nasty yday. DE your Snapper set up looks a lot like our Husqvarna except we haven't put the cover on the cab last couple seasons. Seen more wheelers headin north yday afternoon than boats going south. Have gotten to know 1 of the old boys at L & M who has a place out here by us & he told us last week already that they were starting to move the deer hunting stuff out & the ice fishing gear in. All the augers & popup shelters were set up yday, they've got a good start on the hard water tackle too. We've got a little more to do with the boat today so it looks like tomorrow before it goes back to the pole shed. You guys heading out :bambi: hunting stay safe, warm, & have a good time. Hope your Thursday goes well.
« Last Edit: November 11/01/18, 08:30:15 AM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1: :rocker; :rocker; :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :Deer: :Deer: ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!