Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vermillion? Any reports?--  (Read 2235 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
1st time to Vermillion.  Big Bay- I will be on a golf trip but will give a report on  the limited fishing time that I have.   Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Well,  I guess the vermillion report will be my responsibility.  It will be my first time to the lake.  The trip is for golf but we are staying right on the lake in big bay.   The weather doesn't look good so I may get more than 1 afternoon to fish.  I will give a report when I get back.  If anyone has any tips they would be greatly appreciated.  I hate to be the one giving the reports on a lake I don't know. 
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Give a shout to Ace. He's our # 1 in house expert and guide on Vermillion.
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got back from my golf trip.  I'm getting older and the 36 holes a day takes a lot more out of me than before.  Weather was  :censored: for both golfing and fishing.  We had Fri afternoon to fish and the winds came in and make fishing almost impossible.  Picked up a few walleye smallies and a northern.  Most on a jig and a leach.  No size to anything.  Still fun.  It would have been nice to be able to move around a bit.  It was so windy Fri that trees were blowing over while we were golfing.