Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Big Boy Toys / Re: Upgrade
« Last post by Leech~~ on Yesterday at 11:28:54 PM »
Can you drive that in the woods and call it a deer blind. Just asking.
Not unless you want the DNR blowing the he!! out of it!   :rotflmao:
« Last post by Leech~~ on Yesterday at 11:27:36 PM »
Upgrade from atv to utv traded our 2 up can am outlander 850 for  a can am comamdor 1000 cab am
Lot of old people doing that now a days!   ;)
The BBQ Shack, Wildlife recipes and Cooking / Re: What's on the grill, folks?
« Last post by Scenic on Yesterday at 09:45:46 PM »

« Last post by Scenic on Yesterday at 09:28:23 PM »
Nice rig
« Last post by deadeye on Yesterday at 09:18:45 PM »
Can you drive that in the woods and call it a deer blind. Just asking.
« Last post by dakids on Yesterday at 09:16:05 PM »
Looks very nice.
Pheasants-Upland Birds-Turkey-Grouse / Oh, how frustrating can it be
« Last post by deadeye on Yesterday at 09:15:47 PM »
I took my brother-in-law turkey hunting Yesterday. After expertly calling in two toms neither of which he took a shot because he felt they were too far away. I will give him the one although I would have no issue shooting it with a crossbow the other was just inside my 40-yard marker. Ok, so we keep hunting. Half hour after the last tom, here comes number 3. My two decoys are set at 20 yards and the tom walks midway between them and the 40-yard marker making a 30-yard shot. After his normal jumping around getting in position etc. finally, Boom..... a complete miss at which time the turkey begins to run away. I'm yelling shoot again, shoot the sob. My brother-in-law says I don't know why he doesn't fall down I should have hit him.   :crazy: We searched but found absolutely no indication of a hit, nor could we find him after searching the wooded area he headed into.
First picture BIL looking at a tom. Second picture is from this morning a hen just feet away. I ask him if that how close I need to get the toms to come in......

Anything & Everything / Re: Just funnies.....
« Last post by Bobberineyes on Yesterday at 09:14:07 PM »
Old one, but never gets old..
🐦 Forum... / Re: Birds in the back yard
« Last post by Dotch on Yesterday at 08:49:06 PM »
As if on cue, the 1st orchard oriole of the season!  :happy1:
So my wife goes out to take pictures of her Tulips and scares off our first Oriole ever, and a Cardinal.  :pouty:

Mike's right. The orioles here put up with an afternoon of Poppy flying out the sliding glass doors chasing squirrels. After a while they just ignored her. They'll be back tomorrow morning bright and early.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10