Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902317 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.......was -7 when i looked. gonna get rid of......er  :smoking: bring the wife down to monticello later to her friends house!!

fine tune my packing and ger ready to head north in the morning........cant wait, its been since new years!  :doah:

Dutchy.......you need to hire one of IFalls cougars to help clean the house!!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! -15 at 4 a.m., -10 at choretime, heading for a high around 5 above zero. No newbies & lambs made it thru the nite in good shape. Hopefully the power stays on today. I tire of resetting all the clocks & really like the thought of staying warm. Breakfast done so will plot strategy & watch the pheasants. Should lay in some Draxxin in case the weather change brings on some pneumonia. Looking forward to the weekend warmup tho. Below zero makes everything more difficult. Might even see if I can fire up the grill.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
-22 here this morning. Supposed to be 30 above tomorrow.....50 degrees difference. That's livin in the north country.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Was 10 on my way home earlier now it's-1. I'm kinda digging this lite duty stuff hanging inside doing pretty much nuttin,  or I'd be out on the front line's battling the cold..
your already molding into a soft office worker!; :evil: :scratch: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotf lmao:
ya kinda different,  a union guy hanging with the non. Almost feel guilty in a way sinking to there  level of work speed..lol.
so bobber  :scratch: what cute office gals desk you sniffing around today!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Was 10 on my way home earlier now it's-1. I'm kinda digging this lite duty stuff hanging inside doing pretty much nuttin,  or I'd be out on the front line's battling the cold..
your already molding into a soft office worker!; :evil: :scratch: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotf lmao:
ya kinda different,  a union guy hanging with the non. Almost feel guilty in a way sinking to there  level of work speed..lol.
so bobber  :scratch: what cute office gals desk you sniffing around today!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao:
Lol, not much here today besides a Texacan gal, Tues and Wed is when the accounting ladies are here.. :sleazy:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Good pay full benefits. Union job
« Last Edit: February 02/03/23, 05:56:24 PM by delcecchi »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers... Should be pounding pavement by 7:15! :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Drive safe Glenn! Mornin forum fellas 7 on the good side if the dial. Gonna head over to the daughter's place after a while, bring lunch and putz around there today, she has a few things that need fixing and I think a guy with a chicken wing can handle.  Anywho....See ya!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, +2 this morning!!!   and going toward 30 today!!   safe travels Glenn!!!  time to get the grill going again or even the smoker!!!  not sure what all I have going on but that's ok too... I'll figure it out as the days along...   have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 8 here & goin for 35 later. The wind kept it from feelin real nice yday afternoon but at still better than -20. Got a little runnin I can do & while I'm out I'll check the carwash but that's about it here. Have a great Saturday!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Good morning everybody. -2 this morning in International Falls. Looks like we may have survived the Artic blast. Hopefully it's the last long sub zero run this winter.

Very sad news HD sprung on us yesterday.   :pouty: I'm pretty new here but have enjoyed my time and hope he can figure a way to keep it going.

Glenn, safe trip and enjoy the naps, maybe even drill a hole!
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Going to gun bingo tonight, local fire dept. is putting this no. As far as the rest of the day??????? Who knows, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 10 above at choretime heading for a high in the low 30's. Chores done, breakfast over, coffee nearly swallered, time for action! Need to make a run to Hope for supplies & stop in Bugtussle to mail some bills. Fill some bird feeders,
watch the pheasants,  & keep an eye on the lambing activities. Safe travels glenn. Shadow should have the place leveled by the time you get back! 😄
« Last Edit: February 02/04/23, 10:00:00 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
They were lined up behind me at the carwash by ~ 9 already.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
is that a calico color Dotch??   cool!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Actually it's a natural colored Cheviot. Normally they're white & white is the dominant gene for coat color. However, we have a white ram carrying the black gene, making him heterozygous. The mother of the little ewe lamb in the photo is natural colored so she's homozygous recessive. Crossing this ewe & ram, we'd expect to getnatural colored lambs about half the time. The colors & patterns are wild & unique. Some are almost black & others are more like this one.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS must be on a walk about, pretty quiet from his neck of the woods!!!!    :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS must be on a walk about, pretty quiet from his neck of the woods!!!!    :happy1:
Looked to me his DFL dignity got stepped on, ya can't hold that stuff personal. That's why I stay out of it, opinions vary way too much.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
And on the bright side

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks great Del! Still in La Jolla area?

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
yes we are.
Sorry about the sideways pictures.   Not sure why that happens.
« Last Edit: February 02/04/23, 06:27:00 PM by delcecchi »

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
yes we are.
Sorry about the sideways pictures.   Not sure why that happens.
If ya click on em, day spin around da right way.  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 15 and going to 23 today..   what a nice day yesterday!!  look for ward to more of them too!!  not sure what I'm going to do today but I'll find out...  have a good day!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 23 here & on our way to 29. Made a run to the post office yday ~ 4 & there was people everywhere. A bit cooler & a NW wind of >10 today, but I'm still not gonna complain. Nothin too important happenin here either. No more now, have a good 1!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples 23 here shooting for 30. We started watching the Bourne movies last night and finished the 2nd one this morning.  Was thinking on the car warsh also Gunner but I'm not digging sitting in line. Anywho enjoy your Sunday gents....See ya!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 24 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 20's. Some sunshine so far so that's welcome. Another set of twins just before chores last nite. Ewe was a nervous Nellie, dumped both lambs outside & wasn't real sure about claiming either one. Luckily my sheep shearer stopped by & we got everyone penned inside. Thought of glenn later. When I did chores, I heard something go "Schplottt!". Looked in the new lambs' pen & thought at first it was another lamb. Wrong, just a large lotza mottza of placenta. Nummy. :coffee: Got the Gator cleaned up so hopefully can get the wife outside today. We shall see.
« Last Edit: February 02/05/23, 12:12:46 PM by Dotch »

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Morning, 11 degree's here in International Falls this morning. Wind around 10 I guess. They are saying 30's all week up here.    :happy1: :happy1:  Only thing I can attribute the warm weather to is the devil (Glenn) being closer.  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Stay safe.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples 23 here shooting for 30. We started watching the Bourne movies last night and finished the 2nd one this morning.  Was thinking on the car warsh also Gunner but I'm not digging sitting in line. Anywho enjoy your Sunday gents....See ya!!!

those are some good flicks Bobber!!!  John Wick is another...

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
When I did chores, I heard something go go "Schplottt!". Looked in the new lambs' pen & thought at first it was another lamb. Wrong, just a large lotza mottza of placenta. Nummy. :coffee:
Do the mamas eat those pizzas, or do you pitch em in the ditch?