Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What next?!  (Read 244574 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
what about this kavanaugh deal. :angry2: :angry2: some lady accusing him of groping her in high school. come on!!!!!! he's been on the bench 12 years and had several FBI background checks and comes up now.....................REALLY. :crazy: :crazy: :pouty: :doofus: :bs: :mad1: :mad1:

i dont care where you sit on him...................this is clear  :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
If they went back to MY high school days, I'd......................ah, never mind.  I sure wouldn't press charges against all the wimmen that groped me.   :rotflmao:  :evil:
« Last Edit: September 09/19/18, 10:34:47 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
If they went back to MY high school days, I'd......................ah, never mind.  I sure wouldn't press charges against all the wimmen that groped me.   :rotflmao:  :evil:
PIFFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: more like da udder way around!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just don't get it....all these women are screaming about guys touching them, yet they crank out videos like this on TV......as Jimmy Morrison said, "I think it's all a bunch of bulls***"

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I just don't get it....all these women are screaming about guys touching them, yet they crank out videos like this on TV......as Jimmy Morrison said, "I think it's all a bunch of bulls***"

After living on beans and LSD and before drinking himself to death or something at 27...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

oh i'd like to ......awe never mind with her body!!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :smoking: :sleazy: :hubba: :hubba: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Now I KNOW that CAWchester has gone batsh**....... :doah:

https://www.kaaltv.com/news/local-brewery-strumming-all-the-right-notes-with-new-flavor-brew/5127100/?cat=10151

Hey, they got some publicity out of it.   That was the whole point, eh? 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe they coulda tossed a certain few in the vat and brewed a DIVERSITY BEER.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Now I KNOW that CAWchester has gone batsh**....... :doah:

https://www.kaaltv.com/news/local-brewery-strumming-all-the-right-notes-with-new-flavor-brew/5127100/?cat=10151

Hey, they got some publicity out of it.   That was the whole point, eh? 

Ya, since the local rag had to publish it. Almost as if anyone cared.
« Last Edit: November 11/01/18, 06:10:53 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And only here would there be a headline like this.....! :doah:

I hear the chinchilla's are pressing charges and planning a lawsuit.  :rotflmao:

RPD: Rochester Man Resists Arrest, Kicks Chinchilla Cage
« Last Edit: November 11/01/18, 03:13:17 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What amuses me are some of the names people give their kids nowadays...male and female. I think the female ones may outnumber the guys, but...what ever happend to Bob and Tom and Sue and Laurie...? There's a news girl I saw on the local channel while surfing named Beret....isn't that a hat? Saw one at the store the other day named Mignon..isn't that a steak? Used to work with a gal named Cinamon....no comment. There's a female realtor here named Diamond.... :rolleyes: I'm already tired of Chantel. But, some guy names too,.. my old neighbors named their kid Finnegan...hey Fin!  :rotflmao: Other neighbors kid is named Fabian ....and there's one on the other block that is actually named Levi-Harvest, ya that's his first name.
And yes, his Mom does do a lot of  :smoking:     :rotflmao:

Heard any other good ones?
« Last Edit: January 01/08/19, 10:01:30 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well mar.............ah never mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :evil:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
As you would say........... :tut:   *waggle*waggle*

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
There was a waitress at a local restaurant who’s name was Pepsi and her brothers name was Levi and yes she said her parents were heavy pot smoking hippies back in the day.  :smoking: :smoking:
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It's a contest to see who can embarrass their kids the most with a stupid name. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
There was a waitress at a local restaurant who’s name was Pepsi and her brothers name was Levi and yes she said her parents were heavy pot smoking hippies back in the day.  :smoking: :smoking:

Bingo. How about good ol' Picabo Street, the skier? I'm just surprised there aren't more kids named Dorito or Twinkie.   :smoking:  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/08/19, 11:17:00 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Bingo. How about good ol' Picabo Street, the skier?

Didn't her folks wait to name her and let her pick out her own name when she was "old enough?"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think her parents had to name her according to local laws or something, so they named her after a nearby small town. She was one of my favorite skiers back when I was skiing. Man, she was good. Blew 'em away when she won the Super G.
« Last Edit: January 01/08/19, 11:45:02 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think my all time favorite is gotta be Frank Zappa's daughter, Moon Unit..her brother, Dweezil, is equally bad. But then we KNOW Frank was el toasto. :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/08/19, 12:14:28 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
How about SNOWFLAKE.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Why bring ......never mind.  ;) :rotflmao:
Man, I forgot Zappa's youngest! Diva Thin Muffin!!  He musta REALLY been into some good stuff that nite...:bonk: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/08/19, 01:12:15 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Must be a demographic and money thing too....seems the more money, the goofier the names. Poor folk like me are used to Bob, Mike, Rick, Joe, etc. Go down south  and it seems the norm is  Bobby Sue, Billy Joe, Ricky Lee, Bubba,  Cooter.... :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/08/19, 02:22:10 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Gov. Goofy's revenge! Looks like we're off to a similar start with this terd Walz who was our US 1st dist. rep siding with the anti pipeline folks. No, don't replace it. The one that was put in back in the early 60's can continue to deteriorate until we really do have a disaster on our hands. Much cheaper & safer to run it down on rail or by truck on the hwy, right?  :scratch: Let's just see how miserable govt. can make people instead until they jump thru the hoops and barrels, becoming good little environmentalist bots.   :angry2:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 02/14/19, 11:59:17 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
MNlars cost the taxpayers 100 million so far for their F***ups.  I swung into the DPS today on the way to Mom's to get my new stickers....buncha people in there, one guy was really torqued, said "I'm asking you to answer a legitimate question...do I need to get my God***d lawyer to write you a letter?!"  I was in and out in 3 mns.... :rolleyes:

https://www.kaaltv.com/news/minnesota-mnlars-program-report-latest/5246692/
« Last Edit: February 02/14/19, 07:00:31 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
The really sad part about all this is they could have put a dozen high school kids in a room with all the pizza and pop they wanted and they could have come up with a workable solution in a month or two. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***