Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: now its my wife...........  (Read 28490 times)

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: naw Leech at the U.

well i got the ole dingbat  :smoking: :sleazy: :rolleyes: :rotflmao: home. no restrictions......so back to cooking , cleaning and laundry!!!! :rotflmao: :happy1:

the monitor thing....well thats a work in  progress, they finally got there sh!t together thanks to that cute nurse.......she was a damn trooper and could see she was really frustrated.  some follow up appts but seems all is good. even her eyeballs. no dizziness, well more then normal! :rotflmao: no double vision.

i still wanna know why the heart monitor............that needs to be answered yet.
Dude, be nice.  Someday it could really be a lonely life without either dingbat, you or her there for the other.   :sad:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad she is back home.  So now it's her monitoring you doing the cooking and cleaning?  A Glenn stress monitor ?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :rotflmao: leech I was joking,  the old Archie bunker line. She's a good  wife! :happy1: and happy to have her back home. Even  shadow was glad to see her! :happy1:

No Scenic.. a heart monitor of some sort.  Must be a special one cause  they apparently don't have many, and it's only for a month 
« Last Edit: February 02/21/24, 08:41:27 PM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad to hear she is home Glenn! When I have worn the heart monitor I was not able to shower. Hope hers is different so she can bath.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Glad to hear she is home Glenn! When I have worn the heart monitor I was not able to shower. Hope hers is different so she can bath.

Well he eats pickled fish so he should be able to deal with the smell.  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Glenn happy to hear she's back home to keep an eye on you.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Glad to hear Smurfette is back home too. Maybe now we can get some peace & quiet around here... :whistling:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad to hear Smurfette is back home too. Maybe now we can get some peace & quiet around here... :whistling:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
wishful thinkin bubba!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Great news Glenn!
Hey look your bobber is up!