Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4968324 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 43 and going for 60 again today..  rinse and repeat from yesterday..  lite rain right now..   thought about firing up the mower yesterday but that passed right on by...  maybe later today...   have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yup same here. Just like yesterday.  Cloudy chance of showers and in the 50's.  I spackled nail holes in a wall yesterday so will paint it today.  I should have had my glasses on when I taped the edges.  I need to cover up narrow white strips now with paint.  LOL   Oh well I have lots of time.  I may attack the dock pole too but we shall see about that.  I still have to make my peach cobbler yet too.  I have the stuff to do it now.  They only had 2 cans of peaches on the shelves at the store so I grabbed them before anyone else.  Why are they out of peaches Glenn?  Is your store low on them?   Well you all have a good one.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So he was wearing a wig. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers......friggin rain!!!! :confused: :confused: Gman is coming this morning to till the garden!!!!!! supposed to quit about 8;30 though. other then that got nuttin planned.

fire and beer good last night till it rained on my parade!!!!1 :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We sat on the deck in the evening for awhile.  Was nice on the north side of the house.  Was misting but not too bad.  As we look north at the river there is a gully to the right.  Past that is a hill the the foxes have their cubs on almost every year.  Must be daughters after daughters for many years.  There are big ground hog holes that they use.  Just as it was getting dusky we could see movement so I got the binocs.  The mother had 3 or 4 cubs that are getting pretty big.  They were running around having fun.  Cooper saw them and he and Jake ran towards them.  I called them back and they came right away.  Surprised me.  They came up on the deck with us and we all just watched the foxes.  How fun.  I suppose it is about 80 yards from the house.  I have snuck up close to them with the Grandson previous years. She may feel safe from coyotes being close to the house.  The dogs are used to her. 
« Last Edit: Today at 07:34:56 AM by LPS »

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Good morning campers. Just listening to the rain and wind. Something nice about that. Looks like my corner of paradise is out of the drought. Rivers and streams are up.
      Got most the yard mowed yesterday for the first time this year. Thick and wet.
      Stay safe everyone.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples 49 and rain this away. Not sure how much we gots the past week,  dumped out several rounds of 1" amounts. I shoulda fertilized the garden when I had a chance, the beans and peas downstairs are ready to be moved. Maisy sure has been getting in trouble,  anything left close to her level WILL get chewed up, the dining room table is where shoes and flip flops go now..lol.  Anywho enjoy your Saturday fellas.....See ya!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Mornin peoples 49 and rain this away. Not sure how much we gots the past week,  dumped out several rounds of 1" amounts. I shoulda fertilized the garden when I had a chance, the beans and peas downstairs are ready to be moved. Maisy sure has been getting in trouble,  anything left close to her level WILL get chewed up, the dining room table is where shoes and flip flops go now..lol.  Anywho enjoy your Saturday fellas.....See ya!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: oh how i remember them days with shadow!!!!!! :surrender: :bonk:

now he just carries shoes, and slippers around.......and i mean all the time.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: doesnt chew them anymore.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: oh how i remember them days with shadow!!!!!! :surrender: :bonk:

now he just carries shoes, and slippers around.......and i mean all the time.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: doesnt chew them anymore.
It's funny they do that, kongs,  balls and other stuff fir em but when you get home they carry your shoes proudly..lol.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Banquet went well last night. I won a Koplin gun boot on the ticket before the 30-06 was given away. Normal for me. Tire is fixed for the zero turn and was informed the tires on my truck which are 4ply aren't made for 3/4 ton trucks. Some cheap azz put the wrong tires on it. I'll find out next week when I pull the fifth wheel home. If it gets squirrely with the camper I'll have to put new 10 ply tires on it. There goes my May SS check. Going to weld up the new boat trailer guides today, everything got fabricated yesterday. Hope 1" tubing lasts longer than the 1/2" pipe. Later....... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 44 and cloudy here. Heading for around 50. Not raining and think the sun is supposed to break thru late morning. Kinda just lazing about having coffee right now. First project will be to put the post down on the dock. Then it will be bring the extension ladder in the house so I can clean the one ceiling fan and do the high up windows. Then bring it outside to do the other side of the windows. Hopefully it is not raining. Then I will head out to the garage and start putting my winter stuff away. Run stabil thru the snowmobiles and get the garage all rearranged for the summer. Maybe even get the boat ready just in case we sneak out next weekend. I can dream anyway. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, back south off the border since ~ 11 yday. We left the lake just before 5:30 & we hit Clear Lake just after 11:30. We had some thunder & lightning here about 6 today, even had a power glitch. It came right back on but it knocked the desktop out for a bit & it took 20-30 minutes to get it back working. We have 51 with rain here now, rain should be done by 10 & we should see 57 later. We didn't see very many dry ditches in the 400 miles we did yday. Had 1 buddy tell me that they've had ~ 5.5" here since we were gone but it's been rain 1 day, nice the next, type thing. It was 71 & sunny here yday. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 45 & raining at choretime, heading for a high in the upper 50's. Still raining but should be outta here ~ 10-ish. So far, .39" of rain at the ranch. Got El Capitan mowed last nite before chores. Really wet down in the bottom of the ditch so had to be careful not to get stuck. The wife had her hen party in Owatonna so Poppy & I were unsupervised. Sapphire supply took a hit. At least I wasn't drinking alone. Was a gorgeous nite. Chorus frogs & toads were battling it out to see which one was loudest. All kinds of bird song too. Just sat & listened a while as the lamburgers were thawing, then fired up the Weber. Unsupervised again today. Need to make a feed run & maybe grab a few groceries, but that's about it. Ta ta!   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)