Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Just Food and Drink  (Read 38615 times)

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
My wife makes home made pizza sauce and it's pretty good.  My very fussy kids like it.
How bout sharin the recipe? While yer at it,  ask Mama for that one maybe include the pickled asparagus recipes you were gonna post last year. I need some asparagus mostly! And the pizza sauce would be a great change from My lousy tries!!= failers!!
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
heck sometimes its hard to findnjust a pizza sauce. my wife dont get it, thinks ths sgetti sauce is the same thing.
boar I make original Italian tomato sauce/gravy Its tasty!! the pizza sauce is like glenns boots>>Polished but not real!!!! Just bunk :moon: :doah: :bonk: :happy1:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
My wife makes home made pizza sauce and it's pretty good.  My very fussy kids like it.
How bout sharin the recipe? While yer at it,  ask Mama for that one maybe include the pickled asparagus recipes you were gonna post last year. I need some asparagus mostly! And the pizza sauce would be a great change from My lousy tries!!= failers!!

Dew stop over.  We have a ton of pizza sauce you can have one to try and see if you like before going through the work.  I'll also get you the recipe for the asparagus and let you try that too.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
heck sometimes its hard to findnjust a pizza sauce. my wife dont get it, thinks ths sgetti sauce is the same thing.
boar I make original Italian tomato sauce/gravy Its tasty!! the pizza sauce is like glenns boots>>Polished but not real!!!! Just bunk :moon: :doah: :bonk: :happy1:
you and boar sure have a fetish for my boots!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you guys wanna see what a pair of boots look like from a hard working union guy just say so!!!!!!!!!! hehehe!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Dew stop over.  We have a ton of pizza sauce you can have one to try and see if you like before going through the work.  I'll also get you the recipe for the asparagus and let you try that too.
I have watched people make up pizza sauce several times and thought about it but got a kinda homemade from scratch reciepe I use when I am making sqetti!!!!!!!! and no its no ragu!!!!!!!!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Glenn's hard working Union boots

[attachment deleted by admin]
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
now that's funny right there!!!!!!! but oh so false!!!!!!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman

I have watched people make up pizza sauce several times and thought about it but got a kinda homemade from scratch reciepe I use when I am making sqetti!!!!!!!! and no its no ragu!!!!!!!!
Ya sure glenn you watched people catch fish also! Then thought about tryin that to :doah: :moon: