Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Bad switch on jack  (Read 809 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well we went out and got the camper parked it it's spot.  The ground was hard.  We have been having with our power jack on the camper starting last summer.  I have to click the switch up and down a few times to get it to raise the camper.  Today it started to raise it but quit.  I got the cover off and man it has short wires.  I will order a new switch as it sounds like a common repair.  On the top you can open a rubber plug and there is the shaft with what looks like you can put a socket on it.  Went and got the Rigid driver and a socket but it wont turn it.  It does turn when I use the switch.  SO back to the basics with the ol Handyman jack.  I may bring it all of the time now for backup. SO even this turned into an adventure.  :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: sounds like you have as much fun as Dotch somedays!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Just crawl in to a 4' high pup tent. You'll be as snug as a bug in a rug.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I actually thought about using my hub house to camp in.  It is even insulated.  Would need a cot then, a nice one.   :sleazy:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Done that! Works great!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"