Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE  (Read 182 times)

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
April 30, 2024
MINNESOTA
MN Police Association: Moriarty given blank check to prosecute police
(St. Paul, Minn.) -

This afternoon the Hennepin County Board of Commissioners voted to allow Hennepin County Attorney Mary Moriarty to hire a Washington, D.C.-based law firm to prosecute Trooper Ryan Londregan. The Minnesota Police and Peace Officers Association had previously sent a letter to the county commissioners detailing its concern. After today's vote, MPPOA

General Counsel Imran Ali said,
"The largest prosecution office in the state has no prosecutors ethically willing to handle the Mr.
Londregan matter. Instead of seeking the competent and cost-saving assistance of the Minnesota Attorney General or one of the other 86 County Attorneys, the Hennepin County Attorney has appointed a large Washington D.C. law firm to handle this prosecution.

This law firm will be financially motivated to prosecute this case at the direction of the Hennepin County Attorney, who has a long history of bias against law enforcement.

The citizens of Minnesota, and particularly those in Hennepin County, should be outraged - even if the money allocated to this prosecution is from the existing budget. The cost of this prosecution will be taken from elsewhere which will impact the services offered and make our communities less safe. This move illustrates how the Hennepin County Attorney will prosecute police at all costs."

The Minnesota Police and Peace Officers Association is the largest organization representing police and peace officers in Minnesota.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hmm, what's that all about. That is a story that I have not heard about.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Hmm, what's that all about. That is a story that I have not heard about.

Because Hennepin County Attorney Mary Moriarty could not find anyone within the state or the Attorney Generals office to prosecute Trooper Ryan Londregan she sought out a prosecutor firm who for $500/hour x four (four person team)  plus travel expenses to come here to MN to attempt to do so.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have been following her closely in other cases too.  She needs to go!!! Ellison took another case away from her because of how she was handling it and they should have taken this one away from her too.  As a matter of fact they should all be taken away from her!
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 06:12:21 AM by LPS »

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Without question she needs to be investigated herself.   

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
It's beginning to appear she will do anything and whatever it takes to put this law enforcement officer in jail to prove a point.  :bs: If that happens I hope krama takes a big bite out of her azzz. My two cents.
mm

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
On the news last night even the states head clown (Walz) couldn't understand this. It should say something when a office as big as this can't find an attorney willing to take on this losing case.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 :angry2:  We so need to clean house in this state, they can all go fly a damn kite.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
seen this the other day.....Ellison and Walz need to grow a pair of balls and take the case away.  :angry2: :confused: :confused:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
She seems to favor gang members. The nicest thing i can say is that she's the wrong person for her position

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
She seems to favor gang members. The nicest thing i can say is that she's the wrong person for her position
based on what i've seen and read about her........i'm surprised she passed trhe bar exam......much less moved that far up the legal ladder!!!!!! :confused: :crazy: :crazy: :doofus:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
based on what i've seen and read about her........i'm surprised she passed trhe bar exam......much less moved that far up the legal ladder!!!!!! :confused: :crazy: :crazy: :doofus:
DEI. Making things oh so much better.  :crazy:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman

She must wear a blue dress......?? 

She needs to go.   Enough. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
She sure seems to have an agenda.  Looks at things differently than most of us.   That is not a good trait in her line of work.