Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: How much Ice on Anandale area lakes?  (Read 2467 times)

Offline guythathunts

• Master Outdoorsman
  • The brothers with my 2006 buck.
I'm wondering how much Ice is on the lakes arround Anandale -bufalo-maple lake. Haven't had the chance to get that way yet and I'm thinking about bringing the wheel house if there is enough ice. Any info would be great!

Thanks
Find a bird Duke... find a bird... ROOSTER!!! BANG! Bring it here boy. GOOD BOY DUKE, GOOD BOY!!!

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
Drove past Big Lake yesterday and there were some pretty big houses out on the lake and a 4-wheeler parked next to one.  The snow is alot less up there, so I am sure there is almost a good 12", but atleast 10 inches for sure.

I know Big Lake isnt Annandale, but in the general area-ish.   :happy1:  GOOD LUCK!

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
French has had fisherman for three weeks. last mon there was atv traffic. I never fished but was just working out there.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline guythathunts

• Master Outdoorsman
  • The brothers with my 2006 buck.
Went out in The Anandale area. Fishing was slow. 9.5 inches of good ice with 2.5 inches of white ice on top. Both lakes I went to were slushy. Saw a car get stuck. Pontiac 6000's are not the best off road choice! The fishing was slow for everyone I talked to. "Should have been here yesterday!" was the common theme. I ended up with 13 crappies and a sunfish for the dinner table. There were 2 of us out and we fished hard for 7 hrs. Not exactly hot and heavy, but a meal is a meal. We hit Maple and Sugar. Same action on both - Slow.
Find a bird Duke... find a bird... ROOSTER!!! BANG! Bring it here boy. GOOD BOY DUKE, GOOD BOY!!!