Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4971842 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I think duck tape and bungee cords would work too!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Give us a pic from farther away so we can see how it sits. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.   Showing 50 this morning already and they say we are going to hit 63 today.  We got about an inch or more of much needed rain yesterday.  I think it all came in about 20 minutes.   We are greening up good but still could use a few more inches of rain.   Busy morning at work and then heading to the shop this afternoon.   Have a great day All.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 50 and heading for 58 it says. No real rain here. Grandson called last night to tell us he signed up for the Marines. Him and his girlfriend were going to come up memorial weekend and he wanted to tell us in person. But he found out yesterday he might leave for basic in 2 weeks instead of September like the original plan. That will be good for him. In the meantime I have a resident alien that has taken up residents in my body. I had a soar throat after cleaning windows Saturday. Thought is was just from the dust and Windex. But know moved into my head and chest now.  Also started putzing with the boat last night just in case we decide to sneak out this weekend. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 50 here and should see 70.  Kind of cloudy now so I will believe it when I see it.  Have some things to putz with today so should keep me out of trouble.  The grass is getting pretty healthy looking so need to think about that too.  Will move the battery charger from the boat to the Polaris 700 to hook up to the wood splitter to move it so I can get the mower out. Always something to do.  Have a good one.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm sure it's still too wet to mow. Might spray the back yard. May have to do the FF run today and cash my big winnings check from the trap shoot in Alex 10 days ago. All $31.50 of it. Trap practice tonight for the kids, I should bring my shotgun with and shoot a round with the grandson. Later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 41 here and heading to 70 today...  congrats to your grandson JB!!!   Semper Fi!!!!   thinking I'm going either to Alex or Little Falls this morning..   big decision!!   have a good day all!!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 48 for us & it looks like ~ 74 for the high again today. Pulled the mower out of storage yday morning & decided to give it a couple pulls. No signs of life, so out came the air cleaner & I drizzled a little gas on that. Still took 3-4 times before it'd stay running, but it did. So, I mowed later as it got nice. Not sure what's up today yet. :scratch: Hopin your Wednesday's a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers. Looking like a nice day. Calm winds so the small garden seeds are gonna get tucked into the dirt.

Did a FF run yesterday.  Except for the mater plants my brother started for me, I picked up the rest of the tomatoes I wanted, geern and jalepone peppers  and celery. By days end it should all be in the ground.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!