Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4967679 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  41 here at the moment.  I brought my longest dock post in so I can cut it off some.  It is so long that it is hard to wrastle into place.  May cut about 3' off of it to help.  Gets to be a lot of leverage working against me. Then we will be able to push the dock out this weekend too.  You all have a good one.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 43 here & headed for 51. Our best chance of rain isn't until ~ 1 or 2. The sun came out & the wind went down around 3 yday here, so I put down the rest of my bag of fertilizer. Then I had to take the neighbor's spreader back to him. That meant that we had to have a little HH then too. Got an eye appt again on Monday in Marshalltown, so we'll be traveling tomorrow. That means today is prep day. 'Bout it here, hopin your Thursday's a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 48 here and might go up to 50 today..  saying a 50% chance of rain here..  looks like the rain is south of us..  got a couple things to do today and a couple outside things too..  have a good day all!!   

safe travels tomorrow Gunner!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning! It's been raining steady here since before 4 AM. Got the mowing and some other outside stuff done yesterday. Looks like a shop day today. I might even start a fire in the stove and get the chill out of the air. Have a good one!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well today's mission is to find and fix the rear wheel I took off the Toro yesterday. They're a real PITA so I cut the tire off with a Sawzall. Now I can't find a replacement (late yesterday). Plus I've got to get a package sent to Grand Rapids today too. I did get the back yard rolled out yesterday along with where the gas guy drove across the yard to do his yearly maint. on the natural gas tap in our front yard. Surprised he didn't get stuck, pretty wet there. Good news on the wolf front. The US House of Rep. voted to remove them from the endangered list. Later...... :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 42 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-50's. .94" of rain at the ranch after chores and 1.14" in Bugtussle ~8:15. Checked some corn yesterday that was planted April 13th. It's just below the soil surface, ready to emerge. Got the Buick back & discovered the brakes were squishy so that's back in the shop getting looked at again today. Too much walking on concrete yesterday. 4 trips from the office to the shop and then to the post office & back. My back & hips are hurting today. Jumped on the mower after chores last nite & knocked out a big chunk of the lawn by dark. Places I could fly & others it took some effort. . Not enough time to swap the mulching blades out so it ground the grass up fine. After the rain the clippings just disintegrated. Still some left but should finish it tomorrow. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers....from wet and soggy Cold Spring!!!  been misting and drizzle since i got up at 3;30 am. another 6 hours in. dont have nothing on the get it done today list.

Gunner .....safe travels!!!!!! :happy1: pretty sure the Inger gals will miss you!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy:

Scenic....yea i'm getting antzy to check it out  :happy1: yesterday at the landing i talked to a fella.....i know.....he had a couple birds on his boat. he said they arent all that hard to figure out compared to his SIL lowrance.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!! 42 here and heading for 50 it says. Raining some this morning. Supposed to end around 8 or 9 this morning. We got .2" so far. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 43 here and hope to see 61..   got some sun too...   still saying a small chance of rain today..  got an errand to run today, no more than an hour so not big...  got a few things I'd like to get done today...     have a good day all!!! 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 43 and may see 58.  It is wet and we got just over 1/2" of rain overnight.  Saw the Dr yesterday and need 4 screws and 2 posts in my back.  Will do it in July.  We ate at Olive Garden.  Did the get 2 entrees and get two $6 meals to bring home.  We couldn't even eat the entrees so we have 3 pasta meals to eat as we ate one for supper.  Pretty good.  Will do that again. Man it is green here.  I better keep putzing with the walls in the office to get that job done.  Got one wall completed and on to the second one today.  Too wet for anything else.  You all have a good one.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I see someone robbed at bank at Alex yesterday afternoon.  Still haven't caught them.  Got away with some cash.  ???

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I see someone robbed at bank at Alex yesterday afternoon.  Still haven't caught them.  Got away with some cash.  ???
HMMM....havent heard rom that Mark feller either yet??? :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao:

morning fellers............there's a bright thing in the sky........ :scratch: :scratch: anyone know what that is???? :rotflmao:

got a blood draw at 8 for my physical monday, then off to the asparagus patch. there is some firewood to burn and beer to drink this afternoon!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: good thing the blood draw is first!!!!! :sleazy: :rolleyes:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry glenn but it wasn't me. Too much hair, I got a #2 buzz cut. Found a tire for the mower and it gets mounted at 2:00 today along with a rotate and balance for the wheels on the truck. Need to look at replacing the mounts for the side guide wheels I have on the boat trailer, broke one off last Fall. Crappy weld job and poor design will do that. Gots better welder and ideas now. .25" rain in gauge today from yesterday. Got to go, may need to go to the bank, later......... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 41 at  choretime heading for a high in the upper 60's.  .24" of leftover rain at the ranch & .09" in Bugtussle. Lotsa sunshine so far. Improves everyone's moods after several cloudy days. My local Studebaker mechanic fixed the brakes on the Buick yesterday. 1 line had a hole in it & the one on the other side looked like it was getting close. Brakes come in handy sometimes. Doesn't look like anything pressing in the field or office so after lunch, might make my weekly feed run. Hope to fire up the mower later on to mow El Capitan before it rains again tomorrow. Be a good day to give Poppy more people time & exercise her squirrels. 🐿️ 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Poppy checked the electric fence for me. One more thing to cross off my list of things to do... :coffee:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
big yelp from her????   

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It'll light ya up so lots of yelping. She knows better too but must've needed a reminder.  :coffee:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
LEAVE NO TRACE!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
He's wearin' a wig, I tell ya!  :police:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
It's getting harder for these armed robbers to make an honest living.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I know. Once Tampon Timmy signs that new gun control legislation,  unlocking their guns & finding their ammo's gonna really crimp their style & cut into their schedule. Along with the paperwork for paid sick leave.  :coffee:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Which reminds me, I'm gonna be missing some time at the store before memorial week. I need to have them add that to my  check! :sleazy: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'm just shocked that a former union thug like yourself didn't think of that sooner! :scratch: