Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: College hockey.  (Read 4574 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't recall the mistakes Motzko was referring to but from what I seen Close let in 2 soft goals to keep Boston in the game. We're talking about a goalie that usually plays really well.  I kept shaking my head even more as the game went on, couldn't help to think back to last yrs championship game when they sat back and played defensive style game in the 3rd. Not sure of Motzgo's contract, but things might need to change...

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
They don't change mens hockey coaches until they get 10 years with no titles.

Unless they could pry the guy away from Duluth what would be the sense of making a change. Fact is the base isn't nearly as fervent since the money grab to the Big 10.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Hockey is a funny, unpredictable game.  Often times a hot or cold goalie makes all the difference.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
You talk pretty confident.
 I give it 2yrs tops, he might take the team into a regional but he doesn't have what it takes for a title. AD'S get restless.

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Maybe, I'm not sure this AD sees anything beyond Fleck.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Hockey is a funny, unpredictable game.  Often times a hot or cold goalie makes all the difference.
A lot of times the team with the hottest goalie is the 1 that wins the Stanley Cup too.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
This shouldn't hurt the Gopher's chances

https://t.co/lBHSoPYIhl
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
This shouldn't hurt the Gopher's chances

https://t.co/lBHSoPYIhl
heard that on the news.....  :happy1: Nelson is gone however!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!