Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Sports Forums / Re: Twins
« Last post by dutchboy on Yesterday at 09:24:16 PM »
Twins win 3-2 over Rangers. Bullpen dominate, Kirriloff homerun.

Afternoon game tomorrow.
General Discussion / Re: incoming weather
« Last post by LPS on Yesterday at 04:39:10 PM »
Just as I was hoping.  The wind switched to the SSW as I look at the windmill and the wind vane on the barn.  Perfect!  The wind has been gusting up to 30 from the east here.  It moved my far out pole about 5 feet.  That rarely happens from the east and it is hard on docks on the American side of the river.  Now it will be much calmer at the dock for us to pull it in about 15 feet and then it will be in the right depth. I do keep the wife outfitted with nice Muck knee high boots but her sisters said never let him get you hip boots.  LOLOL    I am not sure if they were worried I would make her fetch ducks or what.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
MNO Fishing Contest / Re: Contest Photos
« Last post by Bobberineyes on Yesterday at 04:00:08 PM »
Winnibigoshish- Deer River- Grand Rapids Area Lakes / Re: deer river/talmoon area
« Last post by merc on Yesterday at 03:51:29 PM »
Drove over to the north access on Bow Tuesday. It came up a lot and with more rain after that I would think it will be usable for our next trip.
« Last post by Jerkbiat on Yesterday at 03:48:46 PM »
Yup raining here yet too even though radar shows it gone.
« Last post by LPS on Yesterday at 03:36:54 PM »
Just pouring here.  Was going to move the dock when the wife got home.  Radar shows it clear here.
« Last post by mike89 on Yesterday at 03:23:29 PM »
looking at the radar there is blue in No Dakota!!!   
« Last post by tangle tooth on Yesterday at 03:11:37 PM »
      I was working outside. Around noon o'clock it was 68°. At 3:00 it was 60°. Pressure seems to be going up slightly.
« Last post by glenn57 on Yesterday at 03:10:03 PM »
It's finally died down here a d just maybe the rain quit too! :confused:
« Last post by mike89 on Yesterday at 03:07:50 PM »
the wind sure kicked in this afternoon!!! 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10